:p

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. That painful noise of rain. I can't escape it. The rain gets harder. It felt painful on my skin. I sat here on the tree branch as I watched flames erupt through the rain.... how? The rain seemed to have no affect on it.

Larger and larger the flames got louder and louder the screams got quieter and quieter. The boy with red wings wrapped me in a tight hug before flying above the trees, out of reach of the fire. I knew I shouldn't be letting this happen but at this point I could hardly move. The fires all disappear at once and the bird boy brought us back down. We landed next to the red head. The two dudes that attacked me were now laying on ground wrapped in rope. I think he only used the flames to keep them from running because they didn't have a single burn on them. The red headed boy however, had bad burns up and down his arms.

"Why did you run kid?" The winged boy asked while panting.

I froze and my mind refocused on what is actually happening here. They caught me after I've been running from them. "U um" I can't think of an excuse! Just be scared you don't have to talk when your crying! And so I started balling my eyes out. Both of the boys froze not sure what to do with a crying child.

So bird boy just held me close to his chest and used his wings as an umbrella for all three of us and started walking us back out of the woods while dragging the two dudes behind us. I just kept crying, my act soon turned into real tears.

I couldn't help the tears. I'm so pathetic. I'm an embarrassment to my family.  I just kept crying and they just held me. Their warmth chased away the cold rain. I felt safe in this warmth. It was the kind that told me I was protected.

I opened my eyes slowly to hear the rain. The same rain that just filled my dreams. I was inside a dark room and something was wet. I reached up and touched my face. I was crying. I groaned and sat up. I looked around slowly. My eyes adjusted to the dark quickly.

I wasn't in my room... my mind immediately became frantic. I looked around quickly. A lamp suddenly flicked on beside the bed. "Calm down Midorya. You're just in my room remember. " I looked at him. I was laying down at the foot of the bed and he was sat the head. I looked around the room again and sighed loudly while wiping my tears.

" I'm sorry." I sat criss-cross on the bed. "Did I wake you?"

"I wasn't asleep. " He shrugged and leaned back comfortably.

"Then why were all the lights off?" I tilted my head in confusion.

He flushed in embarrassment and looked away. " I didn't want to wake you..."

I smiled softly. "Wanna go get something to eat from the kitchen?"

He smirked back. "Sure thing."

We both got up and went to the kitchen. I was surprised to see kaminari down here. He was sitting on the kitchen counter near the microwave. "Oh hey guys." He looked between us with a sad expression.

"What's wrong kami?" I asked as I sat beside him on the counter.

He just smiled. " oh I'm fine I just can't sleep even though I'm really tired."

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt his head lay on mine. "I can make you some tea to help you sleep?" I suggested softly.

"Yes please" he lifted his head and smiled. I got down and started making tea.

By time I finished kirishima walked down in only his underwear.  He looked dead. As if he didn't notice anyone else he walked straight to denki and buried his face into the blondes chest while hugging him tightly.

I couldn't help but blush and look away. I poured denki the tea and sat it beside them then stood with shinso by the coffee machine. I felt so sad seeing them like this. They fit together so well. I want to be able to fit with them too. But I never will. I should just move on already. I don't want to ruin their relationship. I looked down to my feet and took a sharp breath.

Shinso ruffled my hair and whispered in my ear. "Cmon get your tea let's go back to my room already." I bit my lip and nodded. He really is my savior. I poured my own tea and whispered out a goodnight before going back upstairs. As soon as we sat down shinso put music back on and turned to me with coffee in his hands. "So which one do you like?" He asked softly

I looked down to my cup. ".... both"

He nodded "Oh that's rough." He sighed "let me guess you don't want to ruin anything they have." I just nodded. "From personal experience, try to avoid them."

I looked at him "personal experience?"

He looked at me. "Ya, I confessed and they turned me down. And after that they treated me like the scum of the earth."

"I'm so sorry" I whispered out with a frown.

"It's fine. That was a year ago, I'm over it for the most part."

He had a look that said "I don't wanna talk about it" it was a look I knew I mirrored. So I just smiled softly and said, " got any good games to play?"

A faint smile formed on his lips. "Wanna play cod? I have 1 2 3 and 4."

"Let's play 2, I wanna play transit." He got up and sat his coffee on his side table.  He than got a beanbag chair out of his closet and he rolled his cushioned chair from his desk before set the game up. He signaled me to take a seat so I just sat in the beanbag chair with my tea. When he handed me a controller I sat the cup on the floor beside me.

We played until I heard both our alarms on our phones go off at 6. I looked at them with obvious shock that we had been up so long. Shinso chuckled at my reaction.  " I'm gonna go get a quick shower." He yawned and stretched before getting up.

I stood up as well. "I'm gonna go back to my dorm and get a shower as well. I can finally go back to class today."

He nodded and we went our separate ways.

...

When I walked out of the dorms thick fog covered the ground. The air was so humid I could hardly breath. The walk to campus was long, and I was light headed by time I actually made it there. When I walked into class the giggles from a few class mates told me that my curly hair was surly effected by the humidity. I just sighed and walked over to my friend group.

However todoroki wasn't in the small circle. He was in the back with an angry momo and a pissed off sero. All three were having a hushed conversation. Uraraka and Iida were standing by the door taking attendance.

"Hey guys!" I smiled brightly at them and Ochako tackled me in a hug. I laughed and hugged her tightly. "Hey Ochako."