🤍ᑢᕼᗩᕵᖶᘿᖇ 15🤍

*Several Hours Later*

Yn's POV
Right now I'm laying on the bed trying to catch my breath. Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung all gave me what I really wanted several times over. My belly is sticking out a bit more than usual with all of their cum. I rubbed it gently before looking over at them.

Me - Why did you do all of that...

Shotaro - Because we love you... We made a huge mistake and wanted to fix it... We're so so so sorry please forgive us we love you so much... Please we're deeply sorry...

I looked at him and the others I can see the guilty look in their eyes, but also I can tell they are sorry and hoping for forgiveness.

Me - I can't be angry or upset... I already forgive you. You all were just honest with me.

They shake their heads.

Yangyang - No Mamas we weren't... We did wrong and want to fix it...

Jaemin - We weren't being honest... We just wanted baby okay not thinking about you which was horrible...

Me - I forgive y'all.

They smiled and each kissed me gently. They all cuddled in bed and they rubbed your belly gently making me smile and fall asleep...

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
End Of POV
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷