Chapter 1

(Jaclyn November ^^) -I'll just post whenever I have something done even if I haven't finish the chapter yet. I think that'll be better for me to keep track.-

"Jaclyn Gretel November, get out of your room now our I'm gonna go in." I groaned. "Bro, I just woke up 10 minutes ago and I still have 32 minutes, 43 seconds, and counting. Also I'm getting dress. You are not going into my room."

"Fuck you smart-ass. I just don't want anything to go wrong today." I put my tights on and open the door as he flew to the ground. I stepped over him. "It would be nice if you didn't lean on doors so often, Mark." I smirked. He grunted. "Thanks for the tip,"

I smiled as I walked to the bathroom. My brother already finish college and is a designer for some famous company. But he had a lot of trauma when he was in high school. But when our parents died several years ago, he stepped right in to take care of me. It might sound wrong, but he's like a second-mother to me. He always cooks and cleans and makes me feel better when I'm down. My brother is one of the only people I care about.

I made it down the stairs and went to the kitchen that was filled the smell of pancakes. Damn its good to have someone who knows how to cook pancakes. I grab a plate and put 3 on it. I put some syrup on it with blue berries. After, when I finish finished my awesome home cooked pancakes my brother came in. He was rubbing his side as he took a bottle of water from the fridge. "You good old man?" I roused my brow. " Oh shut up." He glared at me. I chuckled. Brothers.

I went to get my bag from my room while Mark got his food. I ran up and got to my room. My eyes made it the pictures hanging on the wall. It was filled with my whole family with smiles on our faces. It also had my friends from my other school who were transferred to another school. We were all goofing off or just chilling. I missed them. It was bittersweet for me.

I grab my bag that was by my door and went down stairs. My brother had his suit on and was fixing his tie. He was going to drop me if today because some neighborhood kids decided to flatten my car's tires so you... you can guess the rest. Mark smirked at me. "You ready for this?" I laughed. " Hell yeah I am."I shoved his shoulder and ran out the door. My bro cried out at me but I laughed.

I got in the car and Mark was not long behind me. As my brother pulled out the of driveway, Animals from NeonTrees came on. We both turn our heads at each other and started rocking out on the way to my school. Hey, we were weird but who the heck isn't?

When we made it there I almost got out before Mark grab my arm with a serious face. "You better have a good day. And also, if you get into trouble and you want them to be as mess up as Ms. Deary, call me." I chuckled at the memory of Mark's hatred of Ms. Deary and kiss his cheek. "You'll be the first to know." I smiled and got out of the car and waved as he drove away. I turned my head to face my new school. It huge for one and two, there was a lot of people. I couldn't believe there was so many. I notice some people were staring at me. I ignored them.

My feet made it up the stairs and my hand opened the door. There wasn't as many people inside but still a lot. I pulled my map from my pocket and unfolded it. I thank God that it wasn't too complicated.

I made my way  to the office and instantly saw a beautiful lady sitting behind the desk. Guess she's a secretary. The lady took notice of me and smiled. She had doe brown eyes with long eye leashes, dark brown hair, and was fair skin. She looked to be around get mid 20's. "What can I get for ya?" I smiled at her politeness. "I need to get my schedule." She nodded. The lady turned for minute and I saw she had a name tag. Turns out her name was Bambi Nimble. It was so cute. I had to admit that I was sort of jealous but knew it wouldn't help me in life. Sense I was already happy with my name.

Ms.Nimble gave me my papers and I waved goodbye to her as I walked the door. She seem nice. I looked at my map to try o my locker as I searched for the locker with the number 771. But no later what seemed like a brick wall was actually a really bucked dude. I squealed at shocked and jumped 4 feet into the air. The tall dude stood 6'3 tall and I felted kinda intimidated at his height sense I was only 5'5. His dark brown hair was nicely put up and also had lush pink lips, and a broad jaw. I would've thought he was handsome... but his icy blue eyes were kinda scaring me.

He glared at me. "Keep your eyes up Newbie. You'll need them to look me in eyes when you apologize to me." I nodded. I wasn't really showing him that he gave me the creeps so I decided to act casual unlike those girls in the movies who tried to act tough. "Why would I need to do that? Isn't it your fault?" He sneered at me. "What the hell does that supposed to mean?" I rolled my eyes. "Isn't obvious, I'm new here so you should at least try to act a little nice. But sense you ask me "politely", I'll apologize. The tall dude smirked. "Let's hear it than." He thought he was winning. It was obvious. He so thought wrong. I pulled out my water bottle and opened the cap. The guy gave a questioning look. I through the water from the bottle at him. Next you knew he was soaked through his clothes. "Sorry ." Than I ran. I had no idea what I just did but boy, what a rush.

But I didn't know know how much crap was now ahead of me sense I said that word. Sorry.

---------------

whoo hoo!! first chapter finally finished! :D

but is it good though....

so guys what you think? aint Jacklyn awesome? i did so many errors though. (mentaly screaming)

but anyway, i think this story is so much better than my other one so im really happy about this chapter. tell me your thoughts.

~