first meeting.

TW:vaping,alcohol,smoking and swearing.

Quackity pov:

I open my eyes,I look at my clock to see that it's 7:14am.7:14am?! 'Fuck!I'm going to be late!' I thought to myself.I get up from my bed,I go to my bathroom to wash my teeth and brush my hair.I do those things and get changed,I grabbed my headphones and my backpack.I run down the stairs and wave to my mother who was sitting on the couch,my dad was at work.He is really busy and I don't get to see him often.I run out the door and I am still running to my school.'God,I hate being late.' I thought to myself as I kept running.I finally got to school,I went to my locker and put my stuff in while grabbing the books I needed for class.I went to my class and saw that only a few students were there and the teacher was late.Mr.Skeppy was always late, probably because he was making out with Mr.Bad in his office.I saw my best friend,George.I went to him and sat next to him."Hey gogs." "Hello,Q.".There were 30 minutes until classes started,me and George went to the bathroom to vape.Obviously.We went inside the bathroom and pulled out two vapes,one for me and for George."Did you know there is a new kid?" Said George "Wait what?" I said "Yeah,his name is Wilbur.I heard he lives in your neighborhood,also every girl is following him like little puppies." we laughed at the last sentence George said.We saw that class started in 5 minutes,that much time passed already?!We ran to out class,thank God we got there on time before the teacher came in."Good morning class,today we have a new student.Wilbur, come in." Said the teacher.A brunette boy with a white streak in his hair came in,he had curly hair,he was tall,he hand a handsome face and he looked hot.A blush appeared on my face,he looked at me and winked.'DID HE JUST WINK AT ME?!?!OMG WHY ME?' I thought to myself before blushing even more and hiding my face with my hands.

Wilbur's pov:

I introduced myself and then sat down next to the black haired boy,he looked really cute.I admired his face,his body,every detail,god..he was perfect.I needed him,I wanted him.After an hour,the class finally finished and I left the classroom with girls chasing me.Too bad,I'm gay.I went to my best friend Dream or Clay,he called himself,"Hey." "Hello Wilbur,you already know where to go,right?" Dream said,I chuckled to myself "Of course." We both went to the bathroom and saw two other boys there,the cute boy and a boy with goggles.Me and Dream took a lighter and a pack of cigarettes,we lit the cigarettes and started smoking.The other two boys were vaping,they were looking at us a bit shocked that we were smocking.I went to one of them "Got a staring problem,dear?" I said,he looked up at me,damn,he was short."What?" He said "Lets be friends." I said,still smocking the cigarette and letting the smoke onto his face with a smirk,"Sure,my name is Alex.But people call me Quackity,what's your name Mr.Smoker?" He said "Wilbur,Wilbur soot." I said.We talked for a few minutes before we decided to skip school.Me,Alex,Dream and George (Alex told him) went to a café,we all ordered coffee and sat down at a table for four people.Our coffees came,we drank our coffee and started talking about school dating and other stuff,"So Alex,are you dating anyone?" Dream asked Alex "No,I'm so fucking single." Said Alex,Dream was obviously dating George since they acted like a married couple.While I was single too,after a few hours we all left home,I was on my way home until someone called out my name "Wilbur,wait!" I turned around and saw someone I didn't expect.Quackity."Hm?" "I know that I met you a few hours ago,but can I stay at your place?I'll explain later." Alex said "Of course,you can stay how you want.I don't mind at all." I said,he smiled at me,god..his smile is so fucking cute."Thank you!" He said as he hugged me I hugged him back.After a few minutes we arrived at my house I opened the door and welcomed him Inside,"I have a guest room,follow me." I said,he followed me to the guestroom "Did you bring any clothes with you?" I asked him "Um,no-" he said,I sighed "Wait here,I'll be back." I went to my room and grabbed some smaller clothes that don't fit me anymore,I went back to him and threw him the clothes."Thank you." He said "You're welcome,and I'll be downstairs if you need me." I said before leaving him alone and going downstairs to the living room to watch a movie.

Hi guys!Sorry that it took long to upload a chapter,I was on vacation for a few days.But I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
Word count:850