Problems.

TW:cussing, mention of su1c1d3,crying, mention of s3lf h@rm,smoking,vaping and  mention of drinking.

Quackity pov:

I changed into those clothes Wilbur gave me,they fit me.I was still in the guestroom,thinking if I should tell him about my ex-boyfriend, Jschlatt.Afyer a while I made my decision and went downstairs to him."Wilbur,there is is something I wanted to talk to you about." I said as I sat down next to him with my phone in my hand,"Sure,what is it?" He asked "It's about my ex-boyfriend,Jschlatt." After I said his name, Wilbur's eyes widen."I know him." He said "You do?" I asked "Yeah,but continue with telling me about him." He said "Jschlatt may seem like a nice,caring guy.But he isn't.He hit me a lot,he also drank a lot of beer which made the hitting and slapping worse for me.I almost killed myself because of the pain he caused to me,I also did s3lf harm because of him.I think I said too much,I'm so sorry-" I already had tears in my eyes as I said all of that,but before I could finish my sentence Wilbur put a finger on my lips and hugged me tightly.I cried on his shoulder,I never had a good hug like this before."It'll be okay,I promise.Dont worry about him,if something happens to you,I'll protect you." He said as he smiled at me.I smiled back at him,"I'll make dinner.Ill let you have some space to clear your mind off of stuff,okay?" He said as I nodded.I went to the guestroom,I grabbed my vape from my bag and began vaping.It made me forget about the bad times I've had,but they still come back to me.I wished I had someone who would take care of me, comfort me,someone who isn't Jschlatt.After 10 minutes Wilbur called my name out,I went downstairs and saw dinner was ready.We both sat down and ate in silence until Wilbur said this "I have an ex-girlfriend who I accidentally got pregnant and now she doesn't want the baby.So tomorrow I have to go pick the baby up,I hope that's fine with you?" He asked "Of course!" I said,happily.After we ate,I washed the dishes since Wilbur said he had something to do.He came back to his house with a baby.Im guessing it's the ex-girlfriend's baby she didn't want?Wilbur told me to hold the baby while he went to grab some stuff,I knew how to take care of babies,I love babies.I sang him a song my mum used to sing to me as a child,I loved that song a lot.After a few minutes the baby fell asleep,it looked so cute!I waited for Wilbur to come back from wherever he went.

W:480
IM SO SORRY FOR UPLOADING LATE.AND SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER ILL MAKE THE OTHER ONE LONGER,I PROMISE.
HERE HAVE THIS TNTDUO PICTURE WHILE I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME