𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏

HOLAAAAAAA

Be fr, y'all fw this book?

Anywaysss, when this finish what y'all wanna see next..?

Enjoy, love you all💗💗

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞/𝐌𝐫. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 |
→ 𝐅𝐋, 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 - 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

- "𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐇!!" The man screamed running towards him. "Wassup!" Josh pulled him into a hug. He laid a soft kiss on his head as they walked out the airport. "I can't believe I'm finally getting to see youu," he gushed.

"I honestly thought you wouldn't come." Josh helped him out his suitcase in the back. "I had to come, specifically to see you." He kissed his cheek and got in the car.

He smiled when he saw Joshua blush and get in. They strapped in as he pulled off.

"So how's everything?" Bruce asks pulling out his phone.

"I'm aight, I been like mentally preparing myself to go out and party the next few days." He replied. "Party with who?" Bruce snapped his neck to look at him.

"You didn't hear? Them amp niggas coming over here too."

"Oh yeah."

Once they reached his house Bruce went to open the door, shocked when it was slammed back then opened. "I open the door round here." Joshua grabbed his hand and leaded him inside. "I'll get your stuff later."

"You rich ass nigga what the fuck." Bruce looked at the huge house. "Ehh it's a lil something." He brought him to a room. "This where we finna fuck." He mumbled walking in. Bruce ran and jumped onto the king sized bed.

"Excuse me? I would never commit such acts. You dirty boy." Bruce flipped over.

"Aye I wanna see something real quick." Josh smirked. Bruce took off his shades and fixed his durag. He felt Josh lift him up by his waist. "Nigga is you tryna make me arch my back?" Bruce laughed.

"Maybe, set like this." Josh pushed his head into the sheets, the man letting out a moan on accident when a rough punch was sent to his back. "Oh lord." Bruce whined as a slap was sent to his ass. "You got a fat butt." Josh groped it.

"Interesting." Bruce barely got his head up before he was pushed back down. "Stay like that I'll be back."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──