𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

HEYYYY HOW YALL DOING?

How yall feel knowing this book finna end soon? I loved writing and reading y'all's funny comments😭

Oh. And tell me why, yesterday night I was chillin in bed, watching some old video of Bruce and Rage on a discord. Mind you, it's like 11 pm, and why I just randomly got the idea of making a short story about Bruce and Josh. LIKE WTF

NAH BECAUSE WHAT IF THEY FIND MY BOOKS? I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE OF YALL BE SNITCHIN AND TELLIN NIGGAS THEY IN BOOKS ON WATTPAD BUT YOU GOTTA STOP.

Ignore mistakes

Anyways, enjoy and love youuu💗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐅𝐋, 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐅𝐋, 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- "𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄!" 𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. He waited for what seemed like forever before Duke came walking in shirtless.

He raised an eyebrow in confusion when he saw Kai hiding behind the door. "Whatchu doing?" He questioned pushing the door.

"Remember that package I delivered here?"

"Yuh, what was in it?" Duke tried pushing the door open again but failed.

"Ion know if you'll like it but..." Kai trailed off moving from behind the door. Duke pushed aggressively against the door causing it to slam against the wall.

There stood Kai, with white cat ears on his head, followed by the choker around his neck, to the white and black furry-tailed butt plug, and the black jockstrap. He looked down and played with his nails.

"Oh my god." He looked up to see Duke lick his lips and palm himself through his shorts. "C'mere." He took Kai's hand and spun him around. "Fuckkk." Duke dragged out and gripped his cheeks. "Like it..? I fucking love it."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Kai's eyes rolled back as Duke played with the plug inside him, his cock was already being played with, being edged constantly while Duke would press down on the plug.

He would let out small moans when it would poke his prostate. "D-Duke come on! Stop t-teasing me." Kai whined squirming in his hold. "Keep still." That was all he said before slowly pulling out the plug, smirking at the wet string that was present, from his hole to the plug.