sneaking out - 28

simon woke up, rolling around in his bed.

he looked to his sides, checking to see if jj was still there.

sadly enough, he wasn't.

he checked his phone and saw that it was 11.32 am.

it was time to get up and go downstairs.

before turning off his phone, he read a message he got.

-

jide<3: hey babycakes
jide<3: sorry i left without saying a word, you fell asleep on my shoulder.
jide<3: you looked so peaceful, i just couldn't wake you up to tell you.
read

me: it's okay, jj :)
delivered

-

he raced down the stairs, entering the living room.

his dad was still not home, unfortunately.

his brother was home, though. a sandwich in his hands.

'morning, bro!', simon smiled as he went to the kitchen to get himself a fast breakfast.

he took ahold of an apple, walking towards his brother to take a seat on the sofa across from him.

'so, had fun last night?', nick asked, a slight smirk on his face.

'erm, yeah? you?', simon replied, confused about his brother's smirk.

'yeah, i think we both did the same thing last night.', nick kept on hinting.

'i'm so confused. you also watched netflix almost all night long?', simon rubbed the back of his neck, thinking about last night.

'i'll just get to the point. you fucked your friend last night, didn't you?', nick said, leaning forward.

'woah, i wasn't expecting that answer. and- what friend are you on about?', simon asked.

'jj. the one you tried to hide from me?', nick informed, making simon face palm.

'listen, it might look weird since yes, i did try and hide him from you. but that's purely because i don't like you up in my business. secondly, he just came by and we watched netflix and fell asleep.', simon explained before nick burst out into hysterics.

'so that's why he came out of your room, topless? you don't have netflix in your room, simon.', nick accused him, tilting his head.

'fuck. the topless thing looks mad, i know. but i promise you nothing happened! we're just mates!', simon hopelessly explained.

'it's okay, mate, no need to get all sad.', nick laughed, getting up to put his plate away.

'wait, so you just admitted to having sex yesterday?', simon jumped in his seat, smirking.

'might've. when i said i'd eat there, food wasn't the only thing i ate.', nick winked before simon bursted out with laughter.