Chapter 4

Info's POV : Since Ayano doesn't know where I live, I'II have to pick her up so she would be able to come. I looked through the window and saw that it was rainy day, but I decided to pick Ayano up anyway.
After I was completely ready, I left the house.
10 minutes later, I finally arrived and I called Ayano
Ayano's POV: I was watching TV when I felt my phone vibrate. I took a look at the message and saw it was Info Chan saying: "I'm in front of your house"
I looked through the window and saw her standing while looking straight at me.

 I took a look at the message and saw it was Info Chan saying: "I'm in front of your house"I looked through the window and saw her standing while looking straight at me

I quickly opened the door and told her to come in since it's raining.
"Looks like you were watching a movie?"
Yeah, I was kinda bored, anyway I'II bring us some snacks and get you something hot to drink since you're all wet and I suppose cold too.

"Aww..does Aishi care about me~?"
Agh, shut up...*blushes*
I sat next to Info Chan and I was really nervous around her everytime I remembered our kiss.
I felt something like telling me and forcing me to hug her tight and I couldn't help it but to hug her.
Heh, I think that now you won't be cold anymore.

"You are reallyyy attached to me, aren't you? I mean, you can't even look at me without hugging, kissing me or starting to blush haha."
S-shut up and hug me back...
"Okay~"
"Looks like tea is ready Ayano"
*Mumbles* Ugh, why at the best moments..
"What did you say?"
Nothing.! I'II go and get the tea.

Here, have some so you can feel warmer.
"Thanks" *Info Chan takes a sip of her tea*
"Anyway, I came here with a reason, and I wanted to discuss something with you."
"You know that you and me can't be together at school too much, people may notice you entering in info club too much and might get suspicious about you."

Well, I-I just..love the idea of missing you even if we were together 5 minutes ago.
The last time I felt that was with Taro, but with you is so stronger and I just can't separate from you... I know that's not very normal and I'm sorry, I just can't help it..

"I know when you get attached to someone you can't separate yourself from that person Ayano, but we can't be together ALL the time. If you want, I can stay with you this night so you don't spam my inbox with "I miss you" messages and don't wanting to let me sleep."

*Ayano suddenly feels warmer and she smiles*

That would be wonderful!!
"Yeah, yeah, I'm doing myself a favor for sleep haha"
I know you love me, whatever you say, I know you do.
"Maybe, but I'm sure that I love you more than he does."
*Ayano gets close to Info Chan while looking at her lips*
"I know what you want, you're too obvious." *Jnfo Chan kisses Ayano on the lips*
Don't do it too much like I do to you because I might rape you.
*Info Chan backs off a bit*
"Yeah, no" *starts blushing*
*Ayano gets really close again*
You know...I wouldn't mind doing that to you haha..
"Shut up.... you're making me uncomfortable now..anyway, you're too clos-"
*Ayano starts kissing Info Chan*
*Info Chan lets her be this time*
"T-that's.....enough..." *Info Chan says almost out of breath*
Awwe I wanted more...
"I almost ran out of breath, you have to control yourself a little"
Sorry *giggles*

Hello! I hope you enjoyed. Btw I will post chapter 5 soon!❤️