Hot Gay Steamy Applebee's Sex

It all started when Wax applied for the job at Applebee's. He used his most powerful weapon, the Uno Reverse Card, to overthrow the tyrannical Applebee's manager and eat dip. Then, he saw him, the country hick with a heart of shit and a name of even more shit, Shittanious G.
His dirt-colored locks, his recycling bin orbs, his dusty white skin, everything about him was perfect. So, instead of washing dishes that fine evening, they broke all of the plates and smoked themselves a fat blunt or twelve. After the two men were high as a goddamn kite, Wax pulled out some Orphan Tears.
"What in tarnation is that?" The Tennessean spoke. "These, my friend, are Orphan Tears."
"Orphan Tears? Like the kids who have no parents? Why the fuck are you drinkin' those??"
"Shitty, these are the most powerful hallucinogens on the face of the planet. Even Shaggy at 2% power can't beat these."

"Alright, I'll try some..."
"There's the party spirit!"
That would come to be known as the biggest mistake of Shitty's life.

After a few shots, Wax and Shitty began to see each other quite differently. To Shitty, Wax became more and more attractive. He's not gay, is he? His big, bulging nose.....his big, bulging cock. Wait, what? That's right, Cartoon Wax had a massive hard-on. In Wax's eyes, the hillbilly infront of him morphed into a gorgeous woman with a cute and snooty white girl booty. In a moment of pure lust, Wax decided to kiss the woman, grabbing her by her waist and leading her to the floor. The brunette seemed reluctant and shy, but ultimately gave in to pleasure. Their tongues fought for dominance as they undressed each other. Wax, not wanting to get her pregnant, decided to do anal. He ignored the sound of balls slapping against a cock, not being able to hear it over the loud moans of the hot chick and his own whimpers. They were in ecstasy, and Wax's seed filled the woman's behind.
He was gonna be in for a big shock the next morning...