Right Back in My Hometown with My New Family

"...Pregnant".
That was the result of the pregnancy test the two had bought from the nearest gas station. After they realized that they just fucked in an Applebee's that had other employees, they ran away before the cops could come.
Shitty G was losing his fucking mind. He wasn't GAY. So why did he....enjoy the idea of starting a family with Wax? No! He had to work on his rap career! And besides, Shitty wasn't a homo! ....right?
"So...what are we gonna do about the baby?" Wax asked, his eyebrows raised.
"Get rid of it, duh!" Shitty replied, horrified at the idea of even having a baby. He was never told dudes could even get pregnant! And he wasn't trans or anything, so it couldn't be from a vagina.
"Yeah, buuuut I don't wanna."

Shitty made a double take at Wax. "Excuse me?"
"I wanna keep the baby, Shitty."
Shitty G lived in a trailer park with barely any electricity and used an outhouse. He could barely take care of himself, let alone a baby!
"Well, if you make me have this little rascal, then you have to provide for me!"
Wax shrugged and nodded. "Okay, then."
Shitty was surprised, but glad he could hopefully live somewhere nice.

His trailer meth lab would have to wait.