Ryle | 7

Yesterday she fell asleep crying, cuddled up to a sweatshirt of his feeling vulnerable and pathetic. But today she woke up with a completely different mindset. The girl that ones cared way too much about everything and everyone no longer cared at all. I mean think about it. Why would she sit and worry about people who have such boring lives that they went out of their way to write their opinion about her on a fucking wall. Losers.

She got out of bed tossing his sweatshirt out of the window as she got in the shower. Today she was going to make Draco regret his whole fucking existence.

I was always known as innocent little Edith. Well, until now. I never used to wear tight fitted clothes. I just felt really insecure about showing my body. And to be honest I don't think anyone has ever seen me without a baggy T-shirt or a large sweater covering every inch of me. But today I had to bring out the big guns. A short skirt, a tight fitted blouse that barely fit me and some knee high socks. Oh and don't forget my black lace bra that really insinuates my cleavage.  Once I had changed into my new clothes I remembered everything I was once insecure about. My chest, my hips and my thighs.

Growing up I looked just like every other girl but when I hit puberty everything changed. My boobs were two cups bigger than the rest of the girls in my year, my hips had had gotten wider and my thighs a lot bigger. And because of me being pretty much the only girl in my year with these measurements I would always cover my body. But now that I've grown up I realised how stupid I was.

But it's fine, at least I learned from my mistakes.

Once I took a good look of myself in the mirror I was shocked, to say the least. I had forgotten how curvy I actually was just in the

But this just wasn't enough. I needed makeup. And thank god I know how to cake my face. I applied some concealer under my eyes and on some acne spots I had on my cheeks. I then put some mascara on my eyelashes and blue eyeshadow on my waterline cause I've heard it looks good with brown eyes. Lastly I put some blush and lipgloss on.

I glimpsed at myself in the mirror one last time unbuttoning the first three buttons of my blouse and hurrying out of my room rushing to Snape's class.

I sighed when I saw that the doors were closed.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath realising this is the second time I'm late.

"It's fine just say sorry." I said to myself before knocking and entering Snape's class.

"Hi." I said as everybody's eyes were focused on me.

"This is the second time you're late, miss Redfield." Said Snape walking towards me.

"I know and I'm sorry." I said softening my voice just in case he pities me and doesn't give me a detention.

"Considering the fact that you missed your last detention I am going to have to give you a weeks detention."

I gasped. I had totally forgot about the detention.

"A week, for what ?" I said fuming.

"Sit down or you'll be getting two weeks." He said as he continued teaching.

I scoffed. "Unbelievable." I muttered to myself.

Looking up i was met with a bunch of eyes due to the fact that everybody was starring at my body in shock, including Draco.

I started walking to the only free sit available as I heard ten thousand comments about me.

I sat beside a boy that I had never seen before.

"Hi." I said trying to take my mind off all the people that were still starring at me.

"Hey." He said back and for the love of god THAT VOICE.

"I haven't seen you around. Are you new ?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm Ryle."

"Nice to meet you, Ryle. I'm Edith."  I said shaking his hand.

"I have a feeling we are going to get along quite nicely, Edith." He said smirking.

And this whole time I could feel somebody's eyes burning holes in me.

And as i turned around i was faced  with those grey eyes.

"Yeah, me too."

_________________________

Hi. So I'm adding another character to this story cause it helps with the plot line.

His name is Ryle Finn. He's 17 and very hot.

So yeah, hope you're enjoying so far cause it's about time things get more heated up don't you think ?