Meeting SEVENTEEN pt. 2

Y/n and vernon plan to meet soon! Vernon is super excited to have y/n over at the dorm to meet his members and to hang out with him.

Its now sunday, y/n has plans with vernon today! Y/n wakes up full of energy, as she is excited to see vernon again for the first time in forever. "Vernon, vernon, vernon" she mumbles under her breath as shes running around getting ready to have breakfast with vernon. After some time, y/n is finally dressed and ready to see her best friend, who is now an idol.

TIME SKIP TO THE CAFÈ...

Y/n rushes to the cafè, where vernon had asked her to meet him. It was a quiet but beautiful and peaceful place to eat. Once she got there she didn't spot vernon. "Oh crap...i think im early.." She sighed as she walked straight to the counter to order something while waiting for vernon. She ordered a small lattè and sat down somewhere where vernon could spot her. She bounced her leg as she was extremely nervous.

VERNON'S POV...

Vernon was just waking up when he heard his alarm go off. He looked at the time and saw that he was late to meeting up with y/n for breakfast! He quickly got changed and did his whole morning routine. "Where are you going..?" Woozi asked as he had just woke up, rubbing his eyes to see clearly. "Im meeting up with a friend, ill be back soon but dont tell the others." He asked woozi, who completely ignored him and walked into the restroom. Vernon then walked out and walked to the cafè that was a couple blocks away where y/n was waiting for him. As soon as he arrived a huge smile appeared on his face as he spotted y/n sitting alone. He walked in and greeted her. "Y/n? Hi!" He exclaimed.

BOTH POVS...

She got up instantly and hugged him. "Ive been waiting for so long, you idiot!" She laughed and punched him softly on his arm. They both laughed and ate breakfast together before leaving to take a quick stroll. "Oh, question y/n... Do you maybe wanna come over and meet my members?" He hesitated to ask, scared she'd say no. "Are you kidding? Yes! Id love to see who has been taking care of my best friend for these past years!" She replied with a smile on her face. Vernon smiled and sighed in relief. "Okay but im gonna apologize in advance for how they act..." He chuckled as they got close to the dorms. It was now around 12 pm, so the members would be up and causing a ruckus. "Is this your guy's dorm?" She asked as they both approached the building. "Yeah, we share rooms but its not all that bad." He shrugs and opens the door, suddenly seeing some members dancing to kpop songs and some cooking in the kitchen. "Uhm yeah, come in.." They both took of their shoes and coats before walking into the somewhat messy home. "Guys, vernon's back! And with a girl....?" Dino exclaimed, also being confused. Y/n stood beside vernon, then bowing and introducing herself. "Oh hello! Sorry for intruding.. Im y/n!" She then introduced herself to them all. Vernon then introduced all his members to her, who were all warmed up to her now. "Woah! Is she the one who was at our concert??" Hoshi asked in curiosity. "Yes hoshi, she is.." He sighed in reply. Y/n giggled as she found all the members to be extremely funny. After awhile all of then were very fond of y/n. "You're cool y/n, and talented too!" Minghao started to compliment her, which sounded like flirting from the others members point of views. "Thank you, hey maybe you can teach me some chinese?" Y/n and minghao started to get closer to each other by the second which left vernon to feel happy but somewhat jealous.