CHAPTER 15

"Isn't strange that I hear Brady doing a girly voice. whatever" I kept advancing towards the corrupt elements. "Light style: Vultures of Light" I form the light into a bird and send it towards the corrupt elements. Immediately they started to devour him. "ARGH STUPID BIRDS. DARKNESS STYLE: WAVES OF DARKNESS" the corrupt elements said as it used the darkness elements and formed them into sound waves to blast the birds away.

"Fire style: Flames of Amaterasu" Black flames started to surround it soon enough the corrupt elements started to burn. "TSK CORRUPT WATER STYLE: WATER SPLASH" it said as water came out of its hands. "Dammit, I can't heal oh well I am energy afterall I should regenerate but Amaterasu tsk I can't take damage from it for now" it thought as it went faster towards the temple. "Hm seems like Amaterasu worked but it made energy so it could regenerate but it isn't hmm..." I then realize Amaterasu is the Fire element guardian power. So if I use some of the element's guardian power I think I could deal a lot of damage.

"That's actually a great idea, Aura. Back in my days I knew about the guardian power within the elements. I constantly used them, and it dealt great damage but unfortunately it wasn't enough since the elements power wasn't strong yet. The only choice I had was to seal it to put an end to it. I have a feeling that the elements power is stronger than before. I think we can kill it with the Light element guardian power. Even if it is energy it can't do anything against this. Unlike ordinary elements it really doesn't do damage, but the guardian power is able to, so I really believe we can win this. We aren't gonna make the same mistake twice" Alina said, which gave everyone hope.

"Darkness style: Erebus orb" I said soon enough, an orb formed around the corrupt elements. "Tsk what is this now. Huh why aren't the elements lighting up the place" it thought. Suddenly it got punched in the face "Arghh what?!" then another punched to the guts. "Argh" and a kick to the legs. It manages to offset it. "Dammit this is Erebus orb" "Water Style: Agwe water" I said in a whisper and water came out of my hands. I manipulated it into boiling water, and aimed it at the corrupted elements. "AAAHHHHHHH" a few minutes later I started to puke out blood.

"Aura be careful when using the guardians powers 3 is your limit so far you might have to use the regular elements for now" Neil said as I switched to the normal elements. "Thunder style: Electrocuting waves" "huh? What really switching to normal elements eh. Seems like you have a limit to your guardian pow-" it stopped mid-sentence as the lightning emitted reacted with the Agwe water and started electrocuting it. "If I learn anything in science it is that lightning and water don't mix" "Nice thinking" "Thanks". After we had our mental conversation. "Fire style: Dragon Fire" I shot at him a stream of fire. "Huh" it saw the fire last minute and was unable to dodge. "ARGH DAMN YOU GOT ME THERE AND LOOKS LIKE THE ORB IS GETTING RELEASED" it said I looked up and saw the orb fading away. "Oh well, Fire and Air combination: Inferno style" I said as the flames began to turn blue and hit the corrupt elements. "WHAT HOW?! ARGH" it got hit and it started to regenerate. "Tsk I can't heal all my wounds dammit."

"Looks like I have 5 minutes until my cooldown is over" I said as I prepared my energy for another use of guardian power. "Air style: Air ball" I launched towards it and managed to hit it. "Hm little girl you really think you can hit me with that technique?" it asked then regenerated itself. "But I ain't delivering the blow," I said as I jumped back to a nearby cliff as a thunderbolt came down. "Th-un-der st-yle: Th-un-der-bo-lt" a voice said with somebody on it.