CHAPTER 16

"Th-un-der St-yle:Th-un-der-bo-lt" A weak voice said. The corrupt elements looked up and saw a pegasus and saw someone riding on it.

With Brady and Atlas. Brady had just finished picking the golden berries for Atlas. "These should be good enough," he said as Brady made it out of the forest and into the cave where Atlas was resting. "Okay dude your strong so I guess you're alive but to make sure" He checked Atlas' heartbeat it was strong yet slowing down. "Dammit" Brady started pushing the golden into his mouth. "Wake up Aura needs our help" he said then started to shed a tear. "Dammit I just hope she doesn't die out there" "Are you in love with her?''

Brady heard a voice, he looked back and saw Atlas awake. "Bruh what took you so long? Also no or at least I don't know I mean we are polar opposite, but when I am with her. She always makes me feel safe. I thought I am strong, so I started bullying the weak thinking they are a lower class than me, but that ain't true. Turns out Aura is the one who was stronger than me even before she received the power of the elements." Atlas just listened to Brady ramble about Aura. "You're clearly in love with her dude" "huh what that supposed to mean?" he asked. "You need to tell her the truth" "Oh well guess can help. Can you still use your thunder element?" "I think so but I can do 1 attack then I can't use my element anymore" "Perfect" Brady said as he got on Atlas and Atlas flew.

"Where is she?" Suddenly Brady and Atlas saw a black orb. "What's that?" "Darkness element guardian power: Erebus orb. It is pitch black in there. I wouldn't suggest going in unless you have another guardian power to counter it or a light element." Atlas stated, "Get me close, I'll try to use my darkness element and try to avoid it" . Atlas followed Brady's plan, and flew towards the Erebus orb. Brady made sure the darkness in the Erebus orbs didn't catch up to them. "Okay we are above the Erebus orb. What now?" "prepare your thunderbolt" Atlas did as he said and prepared. He started coughing up a bit of blood. "You okay?" "Yea I am. This is the side effect of using the elements without any energy" Brady nodded

With me; I notice a message in the sky. " 'Distract it Atlas will shoot a thunderbolt at it'. Seems like Atlas is okay. Very well then" I distracted the corrupt elements and Atlas shot the thunderbolt. So easy enough"

"Brady I have no energy to fly, we are gonna crash!!!" before they reached the ground I was able to save them. "Air Style: Air cushion" I said as they fell in a cushion of air. "Thanks for the save Aura" "didn't I tell you to stay in the cave until this was over" "Yea but like you I can't just stay still and do nothing" I sighed then closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes they were a different color. "Atlas give me one of your hooves" "Uh who are you now?" Atlas asked "Oh you notice well I am the second user of the power of the elements the name is Kidlat nice to meet you" Brady and Atlas didn't question the weirdness going on with Aura. "Okay here" Atlas said as he gave one of his hooves to Kidlat. Kidlat then started to transfer energy into Atlas. "What the.. The power of the elements does that too?" "Of course it does who do you think helped Hikari spread the power of the elements on earth" He said as he was done giving Atlas enough energy to fight. "Atlas, send waves of lightning towards the corrupt elements. Brady, use your darkness element and manipulates its shadow to cover his eyes. Aura will send the Fire of Amaterasu towards it so you better be in a clear distance. Once we cover we keep attacking until the flames consume it then Aura can use The light element guardian power" Everyone agrees to Kidlat plan and starts attacking.

"THUNDER STYLE: WAVES OF THUNDER" he said as waves of thunder came crashing down. "DARKNESS STYLE: SHADOW MANIPULATION" brady said as he manipulated the corrupt element shadow and covered his eyes. "FIRE STYLE: FLAMES OF AMATERASU" I said as black fire spread towards the corrupt elements.

"Do you think that is enough to kill-" it stopped mid-sentence before the flames caught up to it "ARGHHH!!!!" "NOW". We kept attacking. "Thunder style Thunderbolt" "Darkness style: Vultures of Darkness" "EARTH STYLE: GAIA RAGE" Earth started to come up and started firing towards the corrupt elements. "Thunder style: Raging Thunder" Thunder started to go crazy, hitting the corrupt elements. "THUNDER STYLE ZEUS THUNDERBOLT" A blue thunderbolt appeared and hit the corrupt elements. The corrupt element was getting exhausted with the attacks when he was gonna heal. Another attack came. "Dammit they did a lot of damage to me. Huh what the" he said as he saw a Strong force of air coming his way. "Air style: The Anemoi forces" "Arghhhh!!!!" "Darkness style Shadow strangle," Brady said as he manipulated the shadow's arms and legs and tied up the corrupt elements.