Chapter 3

Chapter Three

      "Oh hey. Can I come in," he asked me. I just nodded and let him in. Once he came in I closed the door. I was surprised he came. I mean we just met and it waskinda akward. We just stared at eachother. I broke the silence by asking, "Um, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but, uh, what are you doing here?" "I honestly don't know. After you left I started to think about you," he answered. I blushed at his answer. He just smirked when he saw me blushing. "Oh, uh, do you want anything to drink," I asked him. "Sure," was all he said. I walked into the kitchen and he followed. I opened the fridge ans asked, "Do you want water, juice, or soda?" "Water is fine," he said. I grabbed a glass cup out of the cupboard and filled it up with water. As I handed him the cup, the tip of our fingers touched and I felt a small bolt of electricity go through my body. I think he felt it too, because he just smirkd. Oh, god how I loved his smirk. I blushed and said, "Um I was watching a movie before you came so do you want to finish watching it with me?" "Uh sure, why not," he said. "Ok, just follow me," I said. He nodded and I walked towards the living room and he followed. I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me. When I say next to me, i mean next to me next to me. He was so close to me. I pressed play on the movie. After about 10 minutes through the movie he "yawned" and wrapped his arm around me. I blushed and snuggled close to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned my head to look at him and he was smiling and starig at me. I just blushed. He leaned his face so close to mine that I could feel his breath on me. I leaned in a little closer but hesitated. He leaned in even closer and kissed me. He wrapped hisarms around my waist and deepened the kiss. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to him and continued to kiss me. I then broke the kiss and said, "We're going too fast." He just stared at me and said, "Yeah, I guess we are." I looked into his eyes and noticed that they had changed color. "Uh Adam, are wearing contacts?" "What? Oh I uh have to go Jenni." He got up and walked towards the door. "Wait Adam I-." He cut me off by saying, "Jenni, I'm not who you think I am." He just walked out the door without another word. I opened the door right after he left and saw nothing. How did he get to his house so fast? That's impossible, right? I ran up to my room and looked up what I knew about him. First, he had cold skin, his eyes changed color, and he was fast. It all added up to one thing, and one thing only. Adam was a vampire.