CHAPTER-13

Taehyung's POV

As soon as jungkook said that I noticed Y/n 's body stiffened and she was getting nervous. Who is that psycho witch?

"If it says never pick up then it is meant to be ignored everytime." Y/n said now with a straight face but the Phone started ringing again and I could sense that something was not right.

Jungkook handed over the phone to her and left the room. I saw that Y/n was just staring at the phone blankly.

She was alright just a minute ago what happened ?

Should I ask?

Yes I should ,I like her.

"I think you should pick it up it looks urgent." I said while being as calm as I could not wanting to provoke her.

"She never says anything that's urgent." she said blankly and to be honest it was scary.

"Can I ask who is 'SHE'? I asked as I was curious about the person she hates that much. At least there is someone whom she, hates more than me.

"No you can't. Now please let me rest." she said and a hint of anger was Audible in her voice.

"You havent even eaten anything. Let me bring something for you so that you can take medicines." I said and got up but stopped when I felt a grip on my wrist.

I turned around and found that she was staring at me with an innocent face.

She is so cuteeeeeee.

I was internally screaming on her cuteness when she said," I don't have any appetite, I just want to rest."

I sighed and held her wrist delicately to separate that and then again squeezed her cheeks.

"Aigoo look at this five year old refusing to eat green vegetables." I cooed at her and pinched her nose.

I don't know why but she is looking so cute today with that loose hospital gown with messy hair and bare face.

"Don't force me to make you eat like your mom." I said and giggled but she looked zoned out.

Did I say something wrong?

Aghhh why am I so stupid she must feel offended.

"I am sorry if you felt bad." I immediately apologized not wanting to make her mad.

"No it's fine. Just let me sleep."she said and started to adjust herself in the bed.

"Just drink some juice. Please." I said in a low voice and she sighed.

"OK." she said and I was surprised but I nodded and ran to the kitchen and fetched a glass of fresh juice and a banana.

She gulped it down in one go and ate the banana as well. I took out the medicines, Dr Hank prescribed for her and she swallowed them without throwing any tantrums.

Wow that medicine was really bitter.

She started adjusting her self but then stopped and looked at me.

"I don't want to sleep in this hospital gown and I wanna wash my face as well." she said more like demanded and how can I say no to her.

I sighed and immediately scooped her in bridal style and walked towards bathroom.

I made her sit on the wash basin counter and opened the closet for a loose shirt.

I picked a loose white oversized shirt and kept it aside for the mean time.