CHAPTER-22

Y/N POV

It was a beautiful pendant with two hearts. I covered my mouth with shock. It was so damn beautiful. But all I could think was that If we both were really that close.

"Can I? " he took out the pendant and asked me for permission and I hesitantly nodded.

I turned around so that he can put that on my neck. I was wearing an off shoulder topper because the wound was still there. Not that bad but enough to be visible. It was covered in a bandage.

He gently slided my hair in front and his warm fingers met my skin. That gave me goosebumps all over my body. He traced his fingers on my back intentionally but I was not complaining though.

Placing his head near my ear he slided the necklace on my neck while tracing his fingers on my collarbone. When he was done I tried to turn around but he snaked his arm around my waist and the other one through my chest trapping me in his arms.

"Did you like your present?" he whispered and gently kissed my earlobe.

What the hell is he even doing?

"It's beautiful but there was no need to get it for me. "

He sighed and gently turned me around and held my hands. He looked nervous. He kept staring at our interlocked hands and then he lifted my face with his fingers.

"Y/n, I know I was playing around when I proposed you back then. But I was a stupid, a jerk, an asshole__"

"And a crack head."

"And a crack head." he giggled cutely when I cut his words. And at this time my heart was beating like crazy.

"I am so sorry Y/n for everything I did with you. But to be honest I enjoyed seeing your cute angry face and before I could realise I already fell for you, really ,really hard. "

That's it my heart skipped a beat but did I feel the same for him?

I don't know.

He was still holding onto my hands like if he left them I would run away.

He leaned in closer to me and I clearly saw what was coming. Even though I wasn't sure of my feelings I didn't want him to stop.

As he was coming closer I closed my eyes and he held me really close to him by my waist.

I felt his lips on my neck.

OK I didn't see that coming.

I don't want to get laid with a person for whom I am not even sure about my feelings.

I just stood there frozen and his kisses trailed up to my jawline.

OH MY GOD THIS IS CRAZY!!!!

DO SOMETHING Y/N!!

But still I was not able to move. It was like I was possessed by something or his touch.

"DOLLA BILLS. DOLLA BILLS KEEP ON FALLING FOR ME I LOVE THE WAY THAT FEELS.
I CAME HERE TO DROP SOME MONEY. DROPIN ALL MY MONEY.
DROP SOME MONEY ALL THIS BREAD SO YUMMY YEAH."

I sighed In relief when my phone started ringing.

Thank God Lalisa you saved me today.