Truth Ties

Ali Pov
Thanks God for saving him I don't know what I would of done if he would of died because I cant do it with out him, hes my everything he makes me complete. But right now I'M calling up the crew to come up to the hospital.
Jojo-wats going on girl
I see Que behind her
Me-he got shot and he's ok it's just I thought I lost him*I bust out and cry*
Jojo-girl it's ok as long as he is here right now nothing else matters
Me*thanks for being her for me
Jojo-girl you my sister I got you forever and always
Me-and that's why I love you

*2 months later*
My baby is healing properly thank God, our relationship has gotten better.
I just cant believe I fell in love with a thug, MY THUG.
I realized i really had love for him when i thought i lost him, i thought a part of me died that day, but im glad he came in my life from all the stuff i have been through it has only made me stronger and wiser.
Right now bae and I are just chillen watching movies on netflix lol.

Jarrod: babeeee* whining&kissing my neck*

Me:stoOpp
J-do you really want me to stop

I pouted my lips while he kept kissing on my neck making soft moans escape my mouth. He got on top of me still not breaking the kiss, taking my shirt off. He threw it to the side, reaching for my pants pulling them down with my panties. He twirled his finger in a circle over my treasure, making me wetter by the second. My breathing started to hitch as he grazed his tongue down to my breast taking one fully in his mouth and the other giving it  slow strokes.
I was loving the high i was on it felt like i couldn't get enough of HIM. He was just a walking orgasm!
Nibbling on it, he bit down on it making me scream of pleasure. My eyes were getting low from his love. Everything he did to my body he couldn't look away from  my eyes, making me LOVE him even more if that's possible.
He plunge one finger in me, making me gasp. I clawed my hands into his back, arching my back from his long thick finger. He stuck too fingers in, making my stomach tighten, my body twitch and my legs to shake. I cummed all over his hand, breathing heavily i gripped his shoulder blades.
He licked my body down slow til he got to my second pair of lips, before he plunged his tongue in his phone went off.
He looked at me and back at the phone, he kissed me and picked up the phone to answer it.

J- Speak!

"We got 'em Jay"
J-warm him up for me* lightly chuckled*

"Ha Nigga One"
J-One

Jarrod Pov
Im happy then a muthafucka, they just found that nigga. Now Off With His Head! Lol

I went to my walk in closet grabbing my all black attire-

A- Where you going?

Damn! I looked at Ali, she had the sheet wrapped around her body and her arms over her chest.
I sighed. The night started off so perfect and now it's finna end with all this.
J-baby i go to the-
A-Jarrod Really? You're still limping, how- You know what Bye nigga!
J- Really A you finna do this right now, you know i got to handle business, dont be like that.
A- Why you still here bye
She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom
I smacked my lips together as she slammed the bathroom door. I finished pitting on my black tims and walked out the house setting the alarm to the house on and jumped in my Porsche, starting up the car and heading to the trap.

****

"Look what we have here, Nigga you got to be the dumbest nigga for trying to set me up"

"Nigga you aint nothing but a fake ass wanna be Trap Nigga"

"Nigga but you wanna be in my spot so what that makes you?, Trying to Come up fake ass Dough Boy"

Everybody laughed.

"I hope they come for yo ass and that pretty face girl you got, mmhmm boy I'll  love to hit it from the- ahhH!"

My nose flared up as i repeatedly  punch this nigga in his face causing the chair he was in to fall backwards.

"Shit!"

"Now we can have this the easy way and you can tell us who told you to come and fire at me or- Well you know"
I chuckled slightly.
"Imma die anyway so i aint telling yo ass nothing, so go to hell my nigga"

"Ha but the death didn't have to be so painful now wouldn't it?"

I grabbed the knife from off the table as i stabbed him right in his knee.

"Ahhh"

"Don't cry now, if you would have just told we wouldnt be having problems Right?" i said testing him.

Silence.

"Okay you just made it harder then what it was"

I pulled the knife out of his knee causing him to scream to the too of his lungs, i stabbed him in his leg, One less leg wouldn't hurt.

"Please spare me please, Got damn!"

I was reaching for the knife that was  deep his leg-

"Wait Hold up, damn damn! Alright imma tell you but please spare me, please i got a little  daughter but please don't  kill me, he said he wouldn't kill her if i didn't but i had to do it" he cried out.

"Who sent you?"

"Trey, but please don't kill me he got my Lil girl and he said i had to do this to get her back i wasn't initially trying to hurt you"

I knew my past would  come back to hunt me, Trey was the nigga back from Jersey we used to be best of friends actually til he thought sneak dissing  would  help him get ahead of me and being on the top if the drug business. Ever since then i moved away from that bad environment just for that stuff to blow back up in my face, i thought i killed that nigga in the alley but i see he still  alive. My  plan wasn't to kill him it just sort of happened.
I gave him a hard stare.

"Get 'em up, and patch him"

"Thank you son"

"Que get this research done and tomorrow we would get back to this, but i got to get back home, Deuce's!"

****

How you feel bout the story now??