chapter 2

Jisung got into his car, after locking up the cafe. it was almost 10, there were still cars on the road but not that many.

as Jisung drove home, he listened to his favourite songs but soon enough a text from felix came through.

———

Lixxie
where are you bro

Squirrel 🐿
omw

Lixxie
well hurry up, also can you stop
at the corner store to get candy.

i forgot to get some today

Squirrel 🐿
fine, see you soon

———

Jisung sighed as he turned off his phone, pulling up to the corner store parking lot.

he went in to grab all of the things he needed, (including milk😏) quickly returning to his car and putting the bags in the boot.

he closed the boot, walking around to the driver's seat. what he didnt expect, though, was to be grabbed by two semi large hands, being dragged to a nearby alley way.

he tried to scream, but one of the hands moved to his mouth, covering it.

Jisung squirmed in the guy's arms.
he turned around, trying to get a glimpse of the guys face, and was surprised to be met by an old friend of his.

"Changbin Hyung-?!"
"oh shit, hey-"
"what are you doing!!"
"um- i-"
"let me go, you big idiot!"
"okay okay chill-!"

just as Changbin was about to let go of Jisung, someone came running at them, knocking Changbin to the ground.

Jisung gasped as said man starts punching Changbin.

"hey! stop it!" Jisung shouted at the two, now punching eachother.

Jisung grabbed the guy off Changbin and Changbin kicked the guy one last time, making him fall onto the ground, Jisung trapped underneath him.

Jisung looked up at the man and squeaked.
"M-Minho-?"
"yah-! you know him??" Changbin shouted
"yeh-"

"hi-" Minho breathed, staring at Jisung.

Jisung was blushing like crazy. the position they were in was just- Jisung wanted to grab Minhos face and kiss him right then and there but of course he was too much of a pussy to do that.

Minho however, was in aw. he had never seen the blonde boy this close before.
Jesus, he was killing Minho.
he wanted to attack the boys lips with his own.
he wanted to stay like this forever, just him and the squirrel like boy.

"ahem-" Changbin coughed, cutting both Jisung and Minho from their thoughts.

"tch- cock block" Minho jokingly said under his breath but Jisung definitely heard it.

"Jisung- can you breath okay? youre turning red"
Changbin stated and Jisung finally came back to his senses, pushing Minho off of him, standing up and dusting himself off.
"i'm— fine" Jisung assured.

Minho stood up, "you!" he shouted, pointing to Changbin.

"me?" Changbin asked, confused.
"yes! you- what were you doing with him-!? were you trying to kidnap him! im calling the police!!"
"dude! chill i wasnt trying to kidnap him! your hubby is fine!"
"hes- hes not my hubby what the fuck-!?"

while the two boys were arguing, Jisung got a phone call from Felix, he answered.

"yo, felix"
"DUDE WHERE ARE YOU"
"chill, i got kidnapped"
"you- WHAT? im calling the police!"
"wait no felix im kidding-!"
"dont joke around like that man! you scared me!"
Jisung giggled, "sorry Lix, i'll be there soon"
"okay.. i'll be waiting"

Jisung cut the call and turned to face the two boys arguing.

"i saw the way you were looking at him bro, you gotta be married or something!" Changbin yelled.
"we just met like today theres nothing going on! we're just friends!" Minho yelled back.

that made Jisungs heart sink, but nonetheless he had to stip the two from fighting.

"GUYS!" Jisung yelled and both boys looked at him, completely silent.

"u-uhm- please stop fighting, i- i need to leave" Jisung explained, being a bit flustered by all the attention on him, but walking off, leaving both boys confused.

"so... got any plans tonight-?" Changbin asked Minho, akwardly.
"nope"
"wanna come over to my place"
"sure"