chapter 5

"we should all go to the bar" Minho suggested. it had been a couple hours they had spent at the cafe and he was starting to get a little bored.

"yeahh, sounds like fun" Chan replied.
Felix and Jisung nodded.
"alright, drinks on me! lets gooo" Minho beamed grabbing Jisung's hand and leading him out of the cafe, Felix and Chan following not far behind.

"wait up, idiot! you cant drive!" Chan shouted.
"then lets walk, theres a bar not far from mine and Jisung's place, we can crash there afterwards, right, Jisung?" Felix suggested.

Jisung thought about it for a second, Felix and Chan would probably go back to Felix's apartment, so that would mean that it would be just him... and Minho.
just the thought of them two together, alone, made Jisung excited.
"sure, but Minho, you're sleeping on the couch" he said.
Minho groaned.

"alright let's go then!!" Felix said and they began to walk to the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"thanks for doing this Minho- you didn't have to-" Jisung said, gulping down a shot.
he was alone with Minho, since Chan and Felix had gone somewhere else.

Minho took another sip of his drink, before saying, "its alright... i don't really drink much, but i feel like it's good to just.. let go sometimes, you know?"
Jisung nodded.

then it was silent for a bit, with both of them just looking at each other in a peaceful silence, all of the chatter from the other people seemed to drift away, as Minho leaned in closer to Jisung.

Jisung drunkenly giggled, befire closing the gap between them, finally pressing his lips against Minho's.
Minho put his hand on Jisung's cheek, and the other on his waist, pulling him closer.
their lips moved against each others, perfectly in sync.

Jisung hummed, he could taste the alcohol in Minho's breath.

Minho licked Jisung's bottom lip, asking for entrance but Jisung disobeyed, their tongues fighting for dominance.

annoyed, Minho moved his hand to Jisung's ass, squeezing it, making Jisung moan.
Minho took advantage of this, slipping his tongue into Jisung's mouth, exploring every crevice.

"mm.. fuck- Jisung..." Minho babbled, sliding his hand under Jisung's shirt.

"um- guys, i hate to interrupt your little makeout session but- it's getting late" Felix coughed, making both Jisung and Minho jump, as their lips disconnected.

Minho cleared his throat, standing up, and Jisung did the same.

"alright- let's go~~!" Chan slurred.

Minho payed for their drinks and they walked out of the bar.
Chan and Jisung were really drunk, so Felix and Minho had to take extra care if them, even though they were pretty drunk themselves.