I just wish he'd call

It was late when Phil woke up, around 2pm.

He laid on the couch where he had fallen asleep the previous night,thinking; preparing himself for being annoyed by Chauncey for not opening the place up,knowing Jeremy had already ditched entirely he gave up on even trying to open the place up.

He looked over at the phone and the picture of him and Dave  as he sat up. He just stared before grabbing the picture and laying it flat on the table.
He stood up,rubbing his eyes as he went to the kitchen and opened the cabinet;ketchup jumping up onto the counter knowing he was moments from being fed.

Phil opened the can of the wet cat food, leaving it on the counter as ketchup eagerly ate it. Not being bothered to put it in the bowl with his state of depression.

Phil pulled his flip phone from his pocket, scrolling through his contacts to find Dave, where he had left 26 voicemails, none of which opened by the missing blonde.

Phil stared at the contact name, each memory flipping through his mind like a book before falling onto the very last day they had spoke. The argument in the car.
Phils mind consumed with guilt and dread at the thought that he had drove his best friend away over something that now seemed so insignificant.

just a short thing for anyone still reading these until I figure out what to do with "OBSESSION" <3