The train

Jayden Mikel Johnson

Today is a different routine than usual. I get woken up by my father yelling up the stairs for me to get up. I roll out of bed and get in the shower. When I get out about ten minutes later I get dressed and go wake my son up. I bathe him and get him dressed.

                                                                             My outfit

My outfit

Kolin's outfit

Kolin

We then headed down to the station with my dad mumbling about how magic was bullhonky. I walked through the station looking for a way onto the platform when I heard "every year packed with muggles of course come on". I hurried over towards the voice and saw a family with flaming red hair. I walked closer to them carefully shifting Kolin in my arms. As I got to them another boy came up behind me and seeing the owl on my cart asked me "do you know how to get on the platform"? I just shook my head and pointed to the family. We headed over to the family together and I let the other boy talk. We got on the platform and we went our separate ways. I headed to find an empty carriage so I could freely entertain Kolin without being disturbed. I found one that looked to be empty so I sat down and pulled some toys, a baby blanket and a pacifier out of my bag. I had just laid Kolin on the blanket when the door opened and 5 people walked in. It was 4 boys and a girl. The tall blonde looked like he was about to say something but the girl cut him off. "Is it OK if we sit here with you? There are no more carriages left." I looked at all of them in turn and it seemed none of them had noticed Kolin yet. So I shifted a little and nodded my head slightly. They came in and sat down across from me. I cleared my throat after a minute of silence. The blonde put a few spells on the door after pulling out his wand. After a few seconds I deemed it safe enough to unhide my son. Immediately the carriage filled with awes from everybody except the blonde. After like a minute Kolin started to cry so I grabbed his bottle and started to feed him. While he drank I decided to look at everybody. " So what are yalls names?" The girl was the first to talk. "I'm Pansy. Pansy Parkinson." Then was a chubby boy. "Vincent. Vincent Crabbe" Then the other chubby boy. "Gregory. Gregory Goyle." Then the other boy "Blaise. Blaise Zabini" And finally the one I was waiting for the blonde boy. "Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." He said hand outstretched towards me. I shifted a little bit so I could grab his hand without disturbing Kolin to much. But the second our hands touched we both pulled away blushing.