Prologue

Hi guys! This is the first book to the Trouble Sisters Series. Please understand that I am not a professional writer and I only do this for fun. Nevertheless, please enjoy and give it lots of love. Don't forget to comment and vote :)))

Have a nice day ahead of you!

Mahal ka ni Lord! God bless!

---

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime and punishable by law.

©All Rights Reserved 2024

---

"Love, anong plano mo sa future?"

The woman beside me sighed while watching the sun setting, slowly disappearing behind the waves of the ocean, before looking at me. Seeing the ice cream on her lips, I laughed before wiping it off and licking my finger. She chuckled before lightly pushing me. Nag-isip pa siya saglit bago ngumiti, "Gusto ko tumira sa probinsya nang ibang bansa. Magkaroon ng farm at malaking lupa para sa garden ko and sa dream swimming pool mo. Tapos dapat iyong bahay natin simple lang pero may kwarto para sa mga bisita. May motor din dapat tayo tapos kotse."

I smiled, "Kasama pala ako sa future mo, ha?"

"Malamang, asawa kita, Akie," she said ever so confidently.

I moved closer kaya napalingon siya at tinaasan ako ng kilay. Nilapit ko pa mukha ko sa kaniya at ngumiti nang bahagya, "Sigurado ka na talaga sa 'kin?"

Tinaasan niya 'ko ng kilay at nilagay ang hintuturo sa dibdib ko, "Subukan mo lang maghanap nang iba, pareho ko kayong papatayin," pananakot niya pa.

I laughed and kissed her, "I promise to you and God," pointing up to the sky before placing my hand gently on her cheek, "Ikaw lang ang papakasalan ko."

She chuckled and gently placed her lips on mine, "You're mine," she whispered on my lips.

"Mommy, mommy, wake up!"

I woke up to a little boy jumping on my bed, his black silky hair bouncing up and down, the sun rays on his skin, and his bright smile plastered on his face. I chuckled while sitting up slightly, grabbing him in a tight hug, and laying him down with me.

"Mommy! You're supposed to get up now and get ready!" He whined and tried to get out of my grip but to no avail. I was stronger than him.

"Let's sleep again, Asa. Mommy is still tired," I pretended to go back to sleep but Asa had other plans. He got a pillow and started hitting me with it immediately causing me to let him go and grab a pillow to hit him back. We then had a pillow fight because of my son's shenanigans. "All right, all right, I'm wide awake now," I let go of my pillow and put my hands up in surrender.

He giggled and jumped on me for a tight hug, "Good morning to my best mommy," he cutely said before kissing my cheeks.

"I'm your only mommy, baby," I reminded him.

"You're still the best," he hugged me again. I chuckled and carried him to the bathroom to help him take a shower. When he was done, I helped him change before stepping into the bathroom for my bath.