Stuff about the characters

Everyone apart from Lucas has ADHD and dyslexia. Lucas has Ataxia(a loss of muscle control) he was born with it and he grows out of it at the age of 20(his second year of college.)

Lucas is dating Selene.
Hudson is dating Hero.
Paris is dating Emily.
Troy is dating Maia.
Elliot is dating Diana.
Ezra is dating Athena.
Leander is dating Odysseus.

Lucas got bullied for being in a wheelchair but Selene always stood up for him. When he got older he became an airforce . When they were 19, they welcomed their son, Arlo Zander Jackson. (You won't meet him until I label a chapter XIX). Lucas and Selene loved him. He was the first grandson, nephew and great grandson in the Jackson family. Everyone adored him. Even Clarisse.

Ezra would always put horrible things in Lucas' bullies' bags for revenge because Lucas didn't want to. Selene would always tell him who was picking on Lucas and he would always put nasty things for them to see. He got expelled 4 times so they all had to move schools 4 times. Athena and him never had biological children but they fostered and adopted children around 2-15.

Hero was always there for her brothers, especially Lucas. She would love to help Ezra get back at the bullies. When she found out that Lucas had been able to walk after years she was happy, especially when she saw him at Christmas time out of his wheelchair and walking to her so he could speak with her. After she got married to Hudson at the age of 24 they had a daughter called Lilly Ellen Grace.

Paris was always protective of his family and love everyone around him, including Emily. When he finally married Emily he was nervous but happy because Ezra and Lucas kept giving him advice to calm him down. A year after he and Emily had twin boys, Oliver Noah Pace and Daniel Mason Pace.

Troy was the most protective brother towards Emily when he heard she was dating Paris, his old enemy, but after getting to know him he started to trust him( not fully). When Troy and Maia were 26 they had a son called Jack Benjeman Zhang.

Elliott was the mischievous boy out of Hudson, Ezra, Lucas and him. He had a crush on Hero when they were younger but dated Diana since he had grown out of his crush. When Elliot signed up for the Airforce with Lucas, he was training and he got a letter that said Diana was carrying his child. His son was called Jason Elliott Valdez( Diana chose the middle name) after his late uncle .

Leander was the kindest boy ever to live, he was always the person to go to for advice. He was picked on in high school for being gay. Years later Leander got with Odysseus and a few years after that they got married and adopted a girl and two boys, Hannah Hero Grace, Lance Lucas Grace and Edward Ezra Grace.