Work of Fiction • Author's Note

🐦: @biuyourluve_
🎶: @biblebuild.vp

Status: Completed
Date started: August 6, 2022
Date ended: October 2, 2022

a/n:
This story has been edited and revised, so some comments on lines and paragraphs may not be visible as you scroll— but they can still be seen in the overall comment section.

Language to be used:

English is not my first language, and I have written this story in English to reach a wider international audience. Please be advised that the content you are reading has undergone multiple revisions and edits to ensure it appears as perfect as possible. I have put in a lot of effort to make sure the writing meets my satisfaction.

Content warnings:

This story contains material that may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised. It includes NC-17 content with explicit sexual activities, mature themes, adult scenes, graphic violence, and strong language. These elements are intended for mature readers only.

There might be a hint of angst ahead, but don't count on it too heavily. Just a heads-up though, angst is kind of my thing, so it's hard to resist adding a touch of it here and there. But, you know, there are no promises on how much you'll find. I can't write a story without at least a sprinkle of it!

THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION.