INTRODUCTION

Dr. Pete Jakapan Saengtham is a highly respected psychologist with a Psy.D. degree. He runs his own successful clinic and is known for his creative approaches to therapy.

He's recognized as the primary expert for police when dealing with suspects with mental health issues. He's closely linked with authorities and is essentially considered the headquarters' honorary buddy.

With a unique professionalism, despite excelling in his psychological practice, Pete challenged himself by joining the Police Detective Programme to expand his skills. Finishing up a quick two-year crash course, he smoothly shifted into detective work in law enforcement. His skills and expertise became valuable assets, helping him seamlessly fit into the investigative world.

Vegas Wichapas Theerapanyakul, a famous detective in his hometown, arrives at the headquarters where the story unfolds. As things get more intense, he crosses paths with a chilling series of murders that have haunted the district for a long time.

Dr. Saengtham and Detective Theerapanyakul teamed up to catch a cunning killer wreaking havoc in their district. Their collaboration blends Dr. Saengtham's understanding of the human mind with Detective Theerapanyakul's sharp detective skills.

Together, they're on a mission to stop the crime spree and nab the mastermind behind it.