Kustard's special morning.

Hey, your wait for a chapter has finally ended!
I hope you enjoy this!

Starts with a Fluff, ends with a smut, feel free to only read the fluff if wanted.

_________

The two skeletons were sitting in their living room, cuddling under a blanket together as they watched a comedy, almost asleep. It was their anniversary tomorrow, and they both wanted to wake up, together in each others arms in the morning.

The gold toothed skeleton, Red, was wearing a simple no sleeved peach colored turtle neck, as his love, Classic, wore a simple white tang-top. They both were in comfy sleeping clothes, Classic laying on Red, both nuzzling each other, both pairs of eyes almost fully closed.

".. Love you.. Good night.." Said the smaller skeleton, as he pushed his head into the stomach of the other skeleton, almost immediately falling asleep, as Red's hand slowly rubbed their head, he leaning onto the arm rest. Hand caressing his lover's cheek before falling asleep as well with a soundful snore.

__________

Slowly, the sound of morning rose. There were people chatting, and the clock ticking. It was quiet enough for the two to continue cuddling in peice, as the smaller slowly opened his sockets. Looking up tiredly, there was his one and only, head leaning back with a hanging jaw, drool dropping with snores.

Classic gave a small chuckle, quiet and soundful as he crawled up slightly, getting comfortable and laying his head into the shoulder of the other.

Red slightly flinched awake, a snore being paused mid way. His confused face immediately turned back to his tired and exhausted one, a smile forming as he looked at the other, rubbing his cheek against him.

"G'mornin.. Sweet-heart.." He said, quietly with a yawn following, him wrapping his arms around the original. "You sleepin' well?~" He questioned sweetly, leaving kisses on Classic's neck, going up to his cheek.

Classic simply let out a soft giggle, nodding with a yawn, a tired tear forming and falling. A grin appeared on his face, opening one eye tiredly to look at Red. "It seemed you did too?" He whispered, slowly wrapping his arms around the other, leaning back to look him straight In the face.

The bigger skeleton let a small blush form on him, as he leaned in and gave the smaller a peck on the cheek. "You already know, baby~.." He teased with a small laugh,getting the smaller to let out a small chuckle as well.

"Well... Don't forget what....YAAAWNN.. Day it is..." warned Classic, as he cuddled up close once more.
"How could i forget?" Red asked, as he grabbed Classic's hips. "The day we got married..." He added, as he got ready to lift up the other. "It was a beautiful day..." He got up, picking up Classic, the two rubbing their noses together, lovingly.

"How could I ever forget such things? Only fools could forget, and y'know I'm no fool, sweetheart~..." He said, as the two looked into each others eyes, lovingly.

"Well... I don't know about that... You seem like a fool to me~.." Classic teased, smiling goofily as he let out a small giggle. Red gave a laugh in response, smothering the other with love and kisses. "Oh, you little jerk!" He giggled, a large smile on his face as the two laughed, Red spinning the both in a circle, before gracefully putting Classic down.

Red gave his love a peck on his forehead, holding onto his shoulders gently as he looked down slowly. "How about I make breakfast today~..?" He asked with a quiet tone. Classic gave the other a peck in return. "If it means I can sleep in.. Go for it.." He joked, giving Red loving eyes, as the taller gave it a small chuckle, nuzzling his love. "Oh, fine. It is our special day, sweetheart.." He giggle, as he head off to the kitchen.