Start Over

A Morning after the failed attempt for pizza, Axel springs up wide awake, and rubbed his eye. He might just have an idea for the new trip to some OTHER odd place for food. he's going to bother Benatar until pizza land is found. meaning, Benatar will be woken whenever wanted.

Axel climbs down from his bunkbed and walks up to Benatar, who's still sleeping soundly, along with deejay and puff, everyone's sleeping but him. there will be no backing away from the search to pizza land, no matter how bad it gets. or, that's what he atleast thinks. Axel leans over Benatar, and starts to slap both the sides on his face. to make him wake up for another weird idea for a place. to VISIT. "Hey, Benatar, wake up! i have an idea for the next place."

the British man slightly moved his head, waking up to Axel still staring at him. being unbelievably tired, even though he got some of the rest he wanted.
".. Wot?" Benatar said, voice being raspy. after hearing how his voice sounded, he tried clearing his throat.

Axel rolled his eyes and replied, "Dumbass, I said that we'd continue looking for pizza land. the first time we tried didn't go well, but now, we start over. drink a coffee if your tired or somethin'. i found another place, come on." He backed away from Benatar and went on with his stuff, that he needed before continuing on with the search.
probably just only his fuckin' shoes or some camera like it's gonna be some 2018 Logan Paul vlog. but, Why is axel doing this so early it feels like? where did he even get that energy from so fast. didn't he wake up some time ago.

what if there isn't a pizza land.