the crash

' how much longer till we get to your building' I said put my seat all the way back we've been driving for an hour and still hadn't arrived ' two more hours hun'. ' two hours? Omg I'm hungry' he groaned ' you've been complaining for the past 30 minutes please be quiet for a second' I looked at him in disbelief. I know he didn't just talk to me like that . I pretend to start crying ' I'm just a pregnant teen I didn't even do anything' I watched as panic arose in him ' I'm so sorry stop crying we'll stop and get food in a minute please just shhh'

' ok' I said laughing he looked over at me with a cold look ' wasn't funny'. ' your fave was' I curled up in the seat ' your actually not that bad' he chuckled ' what did you think I was the grinch' ' yes' ' what you did not' I laughed ' yes I did you can come off very cold' he shock his head ' no I'm just very serious and you stubborn'

I am not stubborn he's just a butt ' you do know if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have a laughing buddy right now' he stopped to think about it ' true'

-----

' how much longer' I whined from the backseat . He put me back here because he wanted me to take a nap ' I fed you now stop complaining' I mocked him ' let's play a game' he looked up at me through the mirror ' a game ?' I nodded ' 21 questions' he sighed and rolled his eyes ' come on it will be fun' he shook his head ' no no you've asked enough questions'

' I've asked two'. ' no you've ask like 30' i tossed a peanut at him, he laughed at me ' someone's sassy' . I stuck my tounge out at him . We both laugh I looked out my window and there were bright light and then I saw a car ' AUGUST' every thing went black
August pov

I woke up in to a light in my face ' what's your name sir what is your name' I blinked a couple of times and tried to sit up ' sasha where is she'
the doctor pushed me back down 'she's fine she's in the next room the baby is ok also' he said I need to see her 'what is your name'   'august reed'
'well august you were in a wreck you two got lucky only a few bruises she broke her leg though' I sat up my head is killing me 'can I see her please'

'I'll have a nurse bring you to her , you can leave tomorrow I'll leave you alone for now' he walked out I called my men
'boss your alive'
' don't sound to surprise , who hit my car'
'the carvaneras hired the hit on you and your girl'
'make sure no one else knows about sasha or the baby'
' on it boss'
I hung up the phone and stood up and walked slowly to Sasha's room . She had cuts as bruises all over , seeing her like this broke my heart . This wouldn't have happened if I would have kept my guard up . I promised her she wouldn't get hurt and look at her .

She opened her eyes ' mm what happened' I held her hand ' we got into a car crash your fine the baby is fine everything is fine' she smiled ' you care about me' she said with a little laugh . ' get some rest' she nodded and closed her eyes .
I sat with here for a little while longer  before heading back to my room to get dressed . I headed straight to headquarters . I walked in and everyone was scattered I jumped up on the desk and stomped ' hey everyone listen up tonight some one thought they could mess with me and my family that's not gonna happen'  everyone had there eyes on me

' find them bring them back alive only kill if you have to' I waved a hand and dismissed them . I hoped down and headed to the training facility, I took my jacket ,shirt , and shoes off . I fought 6 of my men none landed a hit , best way to let off some stem .

I got a call
' hey Sasha what's wrong'
' I wanna go home'
' I'm coming' I ran straight to the hospital to get my girl

I got a call ' hey Sasha what's wrong'' I wanna go home' ' I'm coming' I ran straight to the hospital to get my girl