baby Carter

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and water pour down my legs " Alec " he looked up from the couch . "What's wrong" I bent down in pain .
I groaned " the baby something wrong with the baby I -I think my water just broke" he rushed over to me and grabbed  my hand and my side .

" I need August call him please" he walked my over to the couch " no we need to go the hospital" he said grabbing the to go bag and the baby bag and rushes to the garage " we can't even go without a protection detail"

I dialed August's number , I watched Alec run around the house loading up the car. " hello" august came through the phone . " get your ass here now or a bodyguards the baby is coming" I groaned into the phone as I felt another pain in my stomach. " I'll be there in five luv"
He hung up

I can't have a baby , this isn't happening now . I'm a baby having a baby . God what if august takes him and leaves me . I can't lose my child and the guy I'm falling for , what if I die this is to much for me I need some air . Alec rushed over

" you need to change your clothes you look a hot mess" I rolled my eyes " I don't think I can get up I'm in to much pain" he lifted me up "is this ok " I nodded . he took me up stairs to my room and handed me a shirt " here put this on " he turned around while I got dressed .

he tossed pants at me , I put them on " I'm done " he turned around . I heard a knock at the door it was august , he looked tired . " august " I said in a hush tone . " it's been a 3 months since I've seen him , 3 long months of waiting for him to come home . long never ending phone calls, text , and pictures of beautiful countries that hes been to .

today is the day I found out if I lose my baby and my life or if I gain a family. " how is she " he asked Alec " she's stubborn won't leave with out you " I felt a contraction and bent over in pain . Alec and august both rushed over to my side " are you ok " I shook my head " this baby wants out "

august picked me up " Alec start the car " Alec ran out the room . " is it even safe to leave the house " I asked as he carried me down the stairs " i know a hospital out of state we should be ok there" he carried me out to the car and out me inside and sat with me . " drive fast I want him out "

I felt a rush of pain and cried out " its ok just don't think of the pain think of happy memories " august said rubbing my head . I thought of the phone calls me and august had .

flash back

" the baby has started kicking " he chuckled " really my little soccer star " I smiled " where are you now " I sat the phone on the counter and ate a scoop of peanut butter " I'm in Romania it's beautiful I wanna show you some day " I put my hand on my stomach .he wants to show his baby not me I know that

" that sounds nice can you send a picture " " yeah hold on"

" wow I wish I could be there its so pretty " I smiled staring at the picture I hope you get to see this for me little baby " reminds me of you "

flashback ends

" how much longer " I said breathing through a contraction " 2 minute " I shook my head " hurry hes coming " I looked over at august he looked like he was about to pass out " august your this big bad mafia boss please don't tel me your about to pass out to the sight of birth " he shook his head no

" I'm good this is nothing " he said trying to keep himself together . we pulled into the hospital parking lot . Alec and august jumped out the car to grab the stuff and help me out . august picked me u and ran me inside " help help us she having a baby " august said running in the hospital " where's the god damn doctor she having a baby " nurses and doctor rushed over and put me in a wheel chair and rushed me to the delivering room

" ma'am what's your name " I couldn't even think I was in so much pain " rider April rider " I said " ok miss rider I need you to relax and when I say push you push " I shook my head no " I need them I need his dad and my best friend their the men I came in with "she held my hand " your baby is coming you need to push "

" no go get them im not doing this with out them " I said moving my hand she told one of the nurses to get them . they rushed in " were right here we're not going anywhere "august said while they both held my hand ." push " the nurse said . I pushed as hard as I could over and over for what felt like forever " I can't do it I can't " I cried out " yes you can you got this " Alec said .

" one more big push " I pushed as hard as I could until I heard a little cry " its a boy " the nurse said I looked over at august who looked like he was gonna fall over . " you ok " he looked at me and shook his head yes , the nurse put Aiden on my chest . he was still covered in birth stuff august looked at him and passed out .

" august help him " the nurse sat him up and gave him some water "she's supposed to be here for me not you " I said with a smile " well I didn't think I would pass out at the sight of our sons birth "

" do y'all have a name for him " I smiled

" Aiden Alejandro carter "