Two Questions and Two Dares

(More slightly longer chapters and maybe feels? Romance, at least. Sorry, I'm just REALLY bored. Also, if the picture decides to show up, Vincent is the new MJ. "You've been struck by- a smooth criminal!" R.I.P. MJ ;~;)

Springtrap: Ever since the author requested more dares and questions, we've had like, seven dares and questions left in the past two hours...

Fritz: And everyone forgets about us!

Goldie: You're tellin' me...

Marionette: Oh really? I'd beg to differ.

Vincent: I may be one of the most poplar people in this book, but you guys just need to be patient.

Mike: We have four things we need to answer to. Mryrockz120 has two questions and a dare, then RealBonnieBunny has another dare...

Vincent: Well, let's push through the dares first. What's RealBonnieBunny's dare?

Jeremy: He dares Bonnie to fight him...

Withered Bonnie: *looks awkwardly at Toy Bonnie*

Toy Bonnie: Which one..?

Mike: *shrugs* Withered Bonnie, I guess?

Withered Bonnie: Okay... Um...

RealBonnieBunny: Right here.

Withered Bonnie: *tackles him* I'M THE ORIGINAL! YOU AND TOY BONNIE ARE COPIES!!!

Toy Bonnie: Hey!

Withered Bonnie: No offense bro.

RealBonnieBunny: *flips Withered Bonnie over* At least I have a face!

Withered Bonnie: *rolls back over* Well that was just rude. *pins him down* I win.

RealBonnieBunny: We will have a rematch >:3

Withered Bonnie: Maybe in another chapter?

Mike: We still have to get to Mryrockz120's questions and dares. Um... Since Skylar isn't here I can say this, the dare was for her to propose to Vincent, but I think that's a little backwards... Vincent. Go get a pretty ring or something.

Vincent: Heh, 'bout that... *pulls out a gold ring with a tear-shaped ruby in the middle* I was gonna save it for later, then Foxy proposed... So um...

Mike: I'm still trying to figure out why she even likes you at all.

Vincent: *shoves the ring back in his pocket and takes out a knife*

Mike: Woah! Put the knife back >~< I thought you destroyed them all...

Vincent: *puts it away* I got new ones, remember?

Jeremy: *shoves Vincent out the door* PROPOSE ALREADY!

Vincent: Okay, jeez. *walks down to Skylar's office* Skylar, I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now...

Skylar: Yeah? *fixing Vincent's toaster*

Vincent: *blushes a lot* I-I was wondering i-if you w-would... M-maybe... Marry me? *holds out the ring*

Skylar: *Sets the toaster on the desk and blushes* This is a joke, r-right?

Vincent: No. I'm really asking you.

(Small warning: Bleh, romance and feels ._.)

Skylar: Oh my god... *tears up* How could I not? *kisses Vincent*

Vincent: ?-! *totally shocked*

Mike: Ew...

Vincent: *secretly pulls out knife, pointing it towards Mike while still hugging Skylar*

Mike: ()~() Let's get on with Mryrockz120's questions... First one is for Foxy...

Foxy: *runs in* Heard my name?

Skylar: *stops hugging Vincent and puts the ring on* Yeah. You nervous about your and Krystal's wedding?

Foxy: Of course I am. What kind of person and or animatronic isn't nervous about these kind of things?

Mike: And for everyone, how do you think Krystal and Foxy will change now that they're married?

Goldie: Gross stuff

Everyone else: What he said.

Krystal: Hey! We're not that bad .~.

Fritz: Still sitting over here with Springtrap, Mari, and BB, being slowly forgotten...

Skylar and Vincent: Shut up!

BB: Guess that really is true love.

That does it for this Q&A/Dare session! As always, leave your questions and dares in the comments! Stay kawaii my friends! ^~^