Chapter one part two

A/n: sooo how yall liking the story so far? I know it's boring and I haven't shown anything to do with werewolf's but I promise you it will because just remember this is and introduction to the story. It will get better the further you get into the book. Enjoy the next half of chapter one guys. Love ya ~Jess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khaleesi's pov:
As I walked into the kitchen I saw everyone's eyes bulging out of their sockets as they gave me questioning looks. But I wasn't stupid, I knew they heard every word and knew exactly what was going on. Not being able to handle anyone else's shit at the moment, I quickly made my way through the kitchen and bolted up the stairs and into my room. I quickly locked my door and dived onto my bed.

There were a couple of things I had picked up along the many years of watching each of my sisters go through heart break. I had some rules. And I thought I had put them all to work but I guess I was just blinded. I loved him so much that I hadn't noticed I was going against every single rule I had made to make sure I knew what I wanted in a man.

Don't mess with a boy who:
1. Is mean to his mother
2. Is against feminism
3. Only wants you for your body
4. Will/is leading you on
5. Thinks you owe him something
6. Thinks that he is entitled to you body
7. Doesn't give you his full attention but actually flirts with other girls
8. Doesn't text you back. Doesn't have to be straight away but after a couple of hours.
9. Isn't happy with you
10. Doesn't tell you that you're beautiful every single day.
11. Try's to make you jealous

Also trying to make me jealous will only push me further away from you. It won't make me want you more. I'm not very competitive, if I see someone who's making you a lot happier, I'll back up because I'll assume that you want that person more. Although it'll hurt seeing someone other than me making you happy. I'll leave it to them to keep you entertained. I don't like the feeling of being unwanted or even second best. I'm a very jealous person and I hate it. But enjoy my absence though.

I think that's what's wrong with the world; no one says what they really feel, they bottle it up inside. They lie, not only to the people that surround them, but to themselves. They're sad, but they don't cry. They're happy, but they don't smile or laugh. They're angry, but they don't scream. Because if they do they feel ashamed, and that's the worst feeling in the world. So everyone walks around with their heads down and makes everyone else feel the pain they're feeling.

So now you know a little about me when it comes to relationships. So can you understand why I was so angry at Theo? It's not just the fact I walked in on him kissing someone else but the fact he had been penetrating his small dick into other girls the whole time we were dating making me look like an utter idiot. Or maybe it was the fact I had spent countless hours after that fighting with my own mind because I was already contemplating taking him back. Every time he had said "I love you" I actually believed him. But that got thrown in my face in the end didn't it.

My body burned in fury. See ever since I can remember I was never normal. Every time I got angry my hair would turn to its natural hair colour. A vibrant blood red. I know I said my hair was brunette but that's because I dye it after every time I lose my temper. I don't like bringing attention to me and I know my hair in its natural state would do just that. When I'm angry every inch of my body tingles and burns blistering hot. My eyes turn a fiery orange and everything I touch burns and turns to ash. Literally. I don't know what's wrong with me. But that's why I hate losing my temper.

My mother didn't worry when I was younger she just thought I had anger issues. But as I grew old she witnessed as I got worse. My anger would explode over something tiny. It wasn't my fault I couldn't hold it in. It physically hurt to hold it in. So when I was around 10 she tried to get me to go to the doctors but I wouldn't have any of that. I thought I was fine. I didn't think that I had something wrong with me. But my mother literally dragged me to the doctors. They ran test after test but they couldn't come up with a conclusion to my violent outbreaks. For my abnormal features. Or for my hateful personality. They pretty much marked me as a "freak of nature."