Chapter 2: part two

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." ~ The Joker

Khaleesi's pov:

I had no idea where we were going or what exactly we were doing but all my surroundings were a blurry flash as I was pulled behind Caroline to some unknown destination. We stopped in front of a dark wooden door and Caroline spun around to face me with a grin on her face.

"So Kiki. Can I call you Kiki? I think it suits you a whole lot and I won't have to say your name every time I talk to you. Khaaa-leeeee-siii. It's very tedious ya know?" She blurted out. I quickly nodded. "Kiki is fine" I lowly mumbled. It wasn't a bad nickname I just didn't like it a whole lot. I didn't like nicknames at all really. Why change somebody's name? The one they were given at birth? It just confused me and didn't seem scientifically logical.

"So I just know we're gonna have so much fun after all of this is dealt with" she beamed as she swiped a card to unlock the door. "After what is dealt with exactly?" I quizzed. I didn't like the sound of this nor did I believe in this silly werewolf nonsense either. Again it wasn't exactly scientifically plausible.

Caroline sighed and pushed the door open to reveal a not so girly room as I was expecting. Red walls with black exquisite details surrounded the perimeter with matching matte black furniture and red linen. A big flat screen tv clung to the wall with console after console underneath it. Fluffy creme carpet that made you want to fall asleep because it was so comfortable. I ogled is awe. "I wanted the colour scheme to be more pinks and purples but my mate wouldn't let me" she pouted. So that's why it wasn't all girly and what not. Well it was girly to an extent but not the colour scheme.

"You've already found your mate?" I questioned even though I didn't believe in this nonsense I still was quite curious. "Yeah" she answers in a somewhat dream state. I raised an eyebrow at her and she automatically snapped out of it. "It's Levi. Isn't he handsome? Like I know you have your own mate and you probably feel the way I do. Like you just wanna jump on him and rip his clothes o-" "that's enough information for me." I cut her off mumbling. "And no I don't feel like that towards anyone. Maybe my celebrity crush but that's about it" I said a little bit higher that I realised.

This obviously put a frown on Caroline's face and I guessed she didn't like my answer what so ever. I shrugged my shoulders and plunged myself on her bed and wiggled into the warmth. She stormed up to me and stood there with her arms crossed over her chest and stomped her foot like a little kid who had just gotten their candy taken off of them. I held back a giggle as I saw the scrawl on her face. "Khaleesi this isn't amusing nor funny. This is serious chiz hunny bun. We have to sort this out. We have to figure out why you're not feeling the magnetic pull that he is. Are you seriously not feeling anything? No heat, no tingles, no fricken love what so ever?" She screeched flailing her arms in the air like a maniac. I had tried my best to hold in my laughter but it was so hard and she looked like such an idiot. I failed any attempt to not laugh as I bursted into fits of it.

After a few minutes I slowed down and gasped for air. I took a deep breath and sighed knowing too well she wasn't going to let this drop. I glanced up at her and slightly cowered as I saw the murderous mask she wore.

"I don't feel anything. I don't feel the sparks and I don't feel the tingles. I don't want to rip his clothes off and have steamy sex with him. I don't look at him with love and admiration because simply I'm not in love with him." I spat with a flustered face.

I tried to say it with as much of a straight face as possible because I knew deep down inside I was indeed lying. Lying to Caroline, lying to Kole, and lying to myself. I feel the sparks and the jolts of electricity every time he touches me. Even though I don't want to admit it, I find him so god damn attractive but I don't think I'd have sex with him, and i am right about not being in love with him. That's one thing i am certain of, at least I think I am. This whole matter is messing with my head and I hate it.