chapter four

A/N: this chapter has a small amount of inappropriate content. Not a lot, but just a little heads up.
___________

As we walked down the hallway, I got a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. Kind of like the first-day-of-school nervous.

We arrived shortly at a tan colored door that blended in with the wall, Riz got out a key and unlocked it, slowly pushing it open.

"Girls? I want you to meet Blakely," he said shoving me in to the room before leaving and relocking the door. I stood there awakardly for about twelve seconds until a petite girl with long brown hair, and pale skin spoke.

"Hi, I'm Sarah," she said shaking my hand. "And this is Kenzie," she said pointing to the girl beside her, who gave me a small wave. She also had long hair, but hers was more of a blonde color.

"Hey," I replied, bluntly. We just stood there for a moment until I broke the unbearable silence. "Um, why are y'all here?"

Kenzie snorted, "oh, you know. Because we kinda don't have a choice." She rolled her eyes.

"Kenzie. That's not what she meant," Sarah scolded. "I've been here for almost a month, and Kenzie has been here about two weeks?" Kenzie nodded. "Anyways, our parents couldn't pay the ransom so we got stuck here."

"How old are y'all?" I questioned.

"We're both seventeen, but she's older," Kenzie replied, "you?"

"Fifteen."

We talked a bit longer until my stomach growled real loud. My face turned pink and I mumbled sorry. Sarah went and banged on the door until Ace came in, obviously pissed.

"What?" he growled at her.

"We're hungry," she announced confidently.
"Okay? Your point?" he smirked.

"May we go make dinner?" Kenzie asked from beside me. Her voice wasn't as strong as Sarah's was when talking to him. Yet, Ace nodded, and we walked side by side to the kitchen.

"So has Rouge claimed you?" Sarah asked causally. My mouth fell open in shock.

"Claim me? What? I'm not an item," I harshly replied. She looked at me.

"Calm down," she said as we walked through a door in to a kitchen, "It's like this, if your parents don't pay the exact amount they want then you will 'belong' to one. I'm with Ace, and she's with Riz. Trust me, it's not a choice you get, you just have to kinda deal with it." I looked over at Kenzie, who shrugged.

"No, that's stupid. We aren't pets," I argued.

"I know that, Blakely. But they don't care."

We dropped the conversation and began on dinner. The boys decided on pork chops, so we started on that and mashed potatoes. Two hours later, we had the table set and the food made.

Riz entered and grabbed Kenzie by her waist. She let out a small whimper as he kissed her neck. His hands traveled up her shirt and she began to plead. "Riz, stop. Please just leave me alone." Tears ran down her face, "Riz.."

"Hey asshole! Can't you hear?" I yelled before thinking. The girls' attention snapped to me.

"What?" he asked, throwing Kenzie into Sarah and trekking towards me. I backed up against a wall.

"N-nothing, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I started, but was knocked to the floor when he slapped me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, standing me on my knees.

"Damn right, you're sorry. You'll learn to speak to me with respect or I swear on everything I will make sure you never speak again," he said, his spit landing on my face. I nodded, as tears threatened to fall.
"Sarah, go get Ace and Rouge," he said, but she didn't move from her protective stance in front of Kenzie, "Now!" he yelled.