FIGHT BACK

(7:45pm) GCPD Police Station

Bruce Wayne has been taken into a room and been BEATEN but not as bad. Landed smoothly on the roof of GCPD, Robin arrives.

"Alfred, I made it on the roof"

'Good lad. Seeing anything out of the ordinary?'

Robin looks down from the building....Bobby, the leader of the COLD HEART member grabs Tim

 saying with a creepy (smiling) grin, "Oh looky, looky, I found me a COLD birdie"

He tries to pull him down and Robin counters it by placing both his knees into Bobby's chest falling down to the HARD ground.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Bobby shouted falling......

Robin does his grapple gun before hitting the floor. SPLAT! went Bobby's head hitting the con-create as blood flows out of it.

Kelly runs out and saw her friend DEAD, "AHHHHHHHHH!"

Jay, Donnie, and TJ runs out and saw Bobby. "Holy shit" Donnie said. "Bobby"

"Son of a bitch!" Tj shouted

Jay sense somebody is here helping Batman. He looks up at the building and noticed someone walked away, "Someone else is here helping the Bat Freak"

"How do you know?" Donnie asked

"I can feel it. Come on, were not going to let Bobby DIE in vain"

Kelly is furious, "I'm the ONE to kill him. Do you understand?"

They all agree. They're body turns into water and runs inside the building.

'Robin. Robin come in. Robin are you there?'-Alfred

Robin didn't mean to KILL someone. He knows he's in trouble.

He takes off his eye mask and slams them on the wall, "FUCK!"

'Robin come in'

Robin takes a deep breath, "Yeah, Alfred I'm here"