BZV5409 part 1 who is he?

BZV5409 part 1

One day the news was about to start. Sally was rushing to get there on time. She did not make it and was late. She was angry but then saw it. She got a video and rushed to the station. She said I have the latest news. They started recording.

" Hello this is Sally Macdonell here with breaking news an alien has come up. He is now known as the BZV5409 if you spot him, call the authorities immediately. Be safe and keep calm. We will now continue after the break. This is Sally Macdonell reporting thank you,"said Sally.

Sallys break was weird, she kept on thinking about BZV5409. She never thought about things that much.

" Sally! breaks over, time to shoot, hurry up," said Sallys boss, Caron Deivon.

She was not yet finished with her meal but had to go. They then heard screams. People shouting and screaming

"I........... it...........it's here r...........u................n" shouted a woman.

Others were running inside their homes. People getting into their cars and driving away. Jets came in trying to capture the alien but they failed.

" Hurry sally, let's shoot quickly," said my boss.

We then started shooting. The noise was very loud so we went into the safe room where no noise could come in or out.

"Hello this is Sally Macdonell here th.......... * glass breaks* oh no he is here R...U....N ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh and be safe this is Sally Macdonell reporting bye" said sally in terror

Everyone ran outside and tried to escape. Sally had remembered that her boss was still in the office. There was a loud scream coming from the office. All the people that worked there stopped running and went inside but they got weapons after that police came in to help. They then realized the alien went away and the boss was fine. He was just looking at the video that they shooted earlier.

Everyone was relieved and then they all went home.

"Sally is going to have no idea what is going to happen next, mother" said the alien

Sally had then reached home. When she opened the door she called out to her foster family but they had already left. They left a note for her to see . The note was " good luck being on your own, sorry that we left you. We had no choice. The agents told us to. We will be back after the alien is gone, be safe."

She went to get something to eat but when she walked to the table glass broke open. Sally was terrified. She got a knife and looked at what had caused it to break. She then felt calm because her BFF' s came to stay at her place. Sally was so happy. They had fun together. Then her mom, dad, sister and baby brother came back home. They were happy family after that or were they, find out on BZV5409 part 2 family reunited

The

End