Mr. Irwin

"Sarah, get in here!" the man yelled, holding the papers of the latest reports in his hands.

A blonde haired girl wearing a light pink pantsuit walked into the room. "It's Stella, Mr. Irwin." The girl corrected him. Stella was never one to cause a scene, especially since this job meant so much to her.

"Yeah whatever Sierra." Mr. Irwin said not even looking at the girl. Stella eyed the man up and down from his black hair, black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows that accentuated his muscles perfectly to his black pants and shoes. Mr. Irwin only ever wore black, unlike Stella, her style was nothing but colorful but she preferred pink over anything.

"What can I do for you Mr. Irwin!" Stella said with a smile as she made her way to the front of his desk, everything had been set up perfectly in its place, and if you were to mess with it the devil would feel sorry for you.

"Don't sound too happy, it's sad. Schedule the next team meeting for tomorrow instead of Thursday, and cancel all of my meetings for the next week." Mr. Irwin said in a monotone voice. Mr. Irwin never even gave her the pleasure of looking into his eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Irwin." Stella said, writing everything down in her notebook.

"Get out and go do your job, I mean it's not like it's difficult or anything." Mr. Irwin rolled his green eyes and shooed her off like even her mere presence was an inconvenience to him.

"So...what'd the boss want?" The boy from the office next to Stella's asked while standing in the doorway, he has dark brown fluffy hair and eyes of chocolate.

"He just wanted the usual Calum." Stella responded while looking at her computer trying to get the dates in order.

"Oh the usual, for you to change dates around and insult you?" Calum said, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"Isn't that the usual." Stella laughed.

"So...Stella, do you wanna meet at the coffee shop tomorrow before work?" Calum asked, placing his hands in his pockets.

"I can't, I'm sorry Calum, Mr. Irwin asked me to be in early, like even before he gets here." Stella responded sadly.

"It's okay Stella, being the boss' assistant is a hard job, especially when he's the boss." Calum said walking out of the office and back into his. 

Stella finished fixing Mr. Irwin's schedule and got up gracefully and walked over to his office and knocked on the door.

"Who is it!" Mr. Irwin yelled angrily.

"It's...it's Stella, Mr. Irwin." Stella said carefully.

"Come in Sierra." Mr. Irwin said, sitting down in his chair. Stella opened the door, her heels clacking on the floor.

"The other business managers from some of our other companies in the area are waiting for you to join them in the meeting room, Mr. Styles informed me that he will be conducting the meeting and asked me to take notes" Stella stated.

"Why were you talking to Mr. Styles?" Mr. Irwin asked as he got up from his seat.

"Well the door in my office does say that I'm your assistant on the door so he came in and asked me." Stella told Mr. Irwin honestly.

"Whatever, just follow me, and don't talk."

Stella and Mr. Irwin made their way into the meeting room.

"What's up Mr. Irwin!" A blonde man said excitedly as he stood up.

"Hey Hemmo!" Mr. Irwin said as the two men gave each other handshakes.

"Hey Fletcher!" another blonde man said.

"Hey Clifford!" Mr. Irwin said giving Mr. Clifford a handshake before seating himself between Mr. Hemmings and Mr. Clifford.

Stella sat herself in the chair at the corner of the room.

"Hey Ashton, who's that?" Mr. Hemmings asked Mr. Irwin pointing towards Stella.

"That's my assistant." Mr. Irwin said, rolling his eyes.

"No...I mean what's her name?" Mr. Hemmings asked.

"Why? It's not like she's attractive or anything and she has a bland personality." Mr. Irwin laughed while Mr. Hemmings waved a hand in front of Mr. Irwin's face.

"What're you doing?" Mr. Irwin asked Mr. Hemmings while swatting his hand away.

"I'm just checking if you're blind. I mean look at her mate. Her perfectly blonde curled hair and even though she's not wearing tight clothes you can just tell she has curves. I'm sorry to break it to you mate, but she's hot. Now tell me her name." Mr. Hemmings said analyzing Stella.

"She's not my type mate, I prefer badass girls, who wear dark colors and have I don't know blue hair or something, her name is Sarah Swift or something I don't know." Ashton crossed his arms and sat back in his chair.

"I'm sorry, did you just say Swift? Hold on...that's Stella Swift? Like the Stella Swift?" Mr. Hemmings asked in awe.

"Yeah, I guess...why?" Mr. Irwin said nervously.

"Mate, Stella Swift is Taylor Swift's sister as in Taylor Swift who runs all of the businesses, she is the industry." Mr. Hemmings informed him.

"What?" Mr. Irwin yelled.

"Okay everyone! Are we all ready for the retreat next week?" Mr. Styles had entered the room.

"Oh and don't forget to bring your assistants."