Pen and Paper

"Cal...Calum wait!" Stella yelled as  Calum slowly pulled away from her, his hands detangled from her dark hair.

His eyes slowly opened to see the girl in front of him.

"Oh God. Fuck Fuck Fuck." Calum said walking away from Stella who was still stuck to the wall.

"Shit Stella I'm so sorry, I...I should've asked. Shit I shouldn't have done that." Calum ran a hand through his dark hair.

"Calum?" Stella moved towards Calum who had placed himself on the bed.

"How long? How long have you wanted to do that?" Stella asked as she stood in front of Calum on the bed.

His deep brown eyes met hers. "Too long." He responded.

Stella slowly straddled Calum's lap. His eyes widened but stayed on her eyes.

She slowly leaned into Calum softly kissing his lips. "I like your hair..." Calum breathed heavily.

Stella giggled as she kissed Calum another time. This kiss was longer and deeper. Calum wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Her hands roamed his chest and gripped onto his hair.

Calum had been dreaming about this day since he first saw Stella walk in through the company doors.

The two eventually fell asleep.

A few hours later Calum felt shaking as he opened his eyes and saw the girl wrapped in his arms crying.

"No please, not them please." Stella cried in Calum's arms.

"Get off of me!" Stella hit Calum in the crotch. He fell off the bed in pain.

As Calum was getting up he heard a sharp scream as Stella woke up.

"Where am I?" Stella said out of breath. Tears running down her face.

"You're in the hotel room. What's wrong Stella?" Calum said worriedly.

"I can't be here, I need air." Stella said, gasping between her words. Trying to find a breath.

Stella stumbled out of the room, Calum following her.

"Stella what's wrong, talk to me!" Calum yelled as he grabbed her by the wrist.

Stella slid down the wall of the hotel hallway. "Where's my phone, I need my phone." Stella cried.

Calum handed her his phone and she shakily typed in her sister's number.

"Hello?"

"Taylor...it's happening again. Please come here."

"Stella? I...I can't. I'm going to call someone to help. I'll give them your location."

Stella hung up the phone.

"Miss Swift? It's late." Ashton said into the phone.

"Why did you let her leave?!?" Taylor yelled at Ashton.

"What? She left on her own." Ashton said.

"Whatever! Do you still have the pen?" Taylor asked frantically.

"Yeah?" Ashton questioned.

"Okay get in your car. I don't care what you're wearing or what you're doing, get in the car and go to the place I just texted you." Taylor hung up the phone.

10 minutes later.

Ashton ran up to the third floor of the hotel.

"Mate, why are you in your underwear?" Calum asked, looking up at Ashton.

"Stella, oh god, are you okay?" Ashton sat down next to Stella stroking her blonde hair.

*Stella had put on her blonde wig before anyone could see her.*

Stella shook her head.

"Mr. Hood, here's the keys to our hut. Stay there for the night." Ashton handed Calum the keys.

"No, I'm not leaving her." Calum pushed away Ashton's hand.

"Leave or you're fired." Ashton growled.

Calum took the keys and left.

"Hey Stella...do you wanna talk?" Ashton went to lift up Stella's chin but she flinched away.

"Okay...Stella, how about we at least go back into the room, that way we can calm you down love." Ashton held out his hand to Stella.

They went back into the room. Tears still rolling down her eyes.

"Come on the bed darling." Ashton layed down on the bed. Stella sat on her knees, looking down at Ashton.

Seeing her hurt, hurt him. He didn't know why she was acting this way, but he would do anything to make her feel better.

"Stella, what is the pen for?" Ashton handed out the pen to Stella. She hadn't said a word.

Stella grabbed Ashton's arm and started drawing vines and flowers on his palm.

"I would've never thought that you yourself was an artist." Ashton smiled and threw his head back.

Stella wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and moved up to Ashton's upper arm. Her light touches lighting him on fire.

He watched as she drew the vines along his arm. Stella layed on her stomach. Ashton's eyes grazed her body. His eyes stopped on her thigh with her tattoos. He couldn't stop thinking about it, but he controlled himself, because he in fact was a gentleman.

Stella moved up onto his collar bone. Their faces inches away.

"Ash...?" Ashton smiled as he wiped a tear off her cheek.

"Yes my love?"

"Can you stay here tonight?"