Chapter 1

We can see a very beautiful house far from the city. Around which greenery and different types of flowers have been planted. As soon as we look at the main gate, we see a name plate on it, on which it is written Conol Jairaj Joshi. As soon as we goes inside the gate, we see a Tulsi plant in the courtyard, around which colorful Rangoli is decorated. In the same courtyard, a big swing is hanging on the left side. And on the right side, the toys are kept. And as soon as we walks in, we sees a woman worshiping in the temple of the house. And that woman is 3 months pregnant. A 3-year-old girl is standing next to the woman holding her Sari's pallu. In the hall of the house, an elderly man is sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper. There is a military training area at the back side of the house, where Jayraj is teaching fitting skills to his two twins. Those children will be around 10 or 11 years old. And those children are also learning everything with a lot of heart. Then they hear a sound from inside the house.

Women- bas ho gai aajki training, chaliye tino andar aa jaiye. (To her son's)Aaj rakshabandhan hai, choti behan rakhi bandhne ke liye intzar kar rahi hai, aur tum dono ko abhi bhi training ki padi hai. Jaldi aao andar.

Backside of the house..

Jayraj- chalo baccho, aaj ki trining yahi khatam karte hai. Warna tumhari maa ke gusse ka jwalamukhi phut jayega.

Boy1- papa aap maa se bohut darte hai na.

Boy2- haa, isliye unki har baat mante hai.

Jayraj- chup karo badmasho, aur chalo tumhari behen intzar kar rahi hai na. Rakhi nahi bandhwani kya.

Boy1- haa papa, bandhwani hai na. Aur is baar to wo apne haatho se rakhi badhegi.

Boy2- ha, wo ab badi jo ho gayi hai.

Women from inside....

Women- aap andar aa rahe ho ki mai bahar aau.

Boy & boy2- aaye maa,

They leave inside...

Both the twins come to the hall after being fresh. In the hall, their younger sister was waiting for them with a small puja plate in her small hands. Other family members were also sitting in the hall. Those two children come and sit in front of their younger sister. Their sister ties Rakhi on their hands with her small hands, and feeds them sweets.

Sister-(baby voice) bhaiya, mela gift do na.

Boy1- tujhe gift chahiye.

Sister- haa, (with smile)

Boy2- par ham to tere liye gift laye hi nahi.

Sister- kyu?

Boy1- kyuki tu itni choti si hai, tujhe kya jarurat hai gift ki.

That girl fold her hand and make a cute pout, and sit on the sofa in her cute anger.

Boy2- are tu to naraj ho gai.

They both go toward her and place their gift front of her. She look at that gifts and smile brightly.

Sister- do do dolls mele liye.

She run and hug her brothers.

Time passed enjoying the day. And night comes. They all are unaware of the fact that this night is the darkest night of their life.

Twins are playing in their room. Jayraj and his wife are talking in their room. Suddenly his phone rang. He recive his phone and talk to that person and become serious.

Jayraj- karuna mujhe isi waqt bureau jana hoga. Ek emergency aa gayi hai. Tum apna aur bacho ka khayal rakhna. Mai jaldi wapas aaunga.

Karuna- mera dil bohut ghabra raha hai. Aap bhi apna khayal rakhna.

Hearing the words of their parents, the twins came and stood near the door of their room. And they sees that their father is going out somewhere in the night. And their mother is going towards the temple of the house. Those two children secretly leave behind their father.

Some where in dark place...

Kaliya- boss, hamne apna kaam kar diya hai. Us ghar ke charo tarf hamne bomb fit kar diye hai. Aur un bombs me ek aisa cemical hai jiski wajah se un ki haddiya tak pighal jayengi.

Boss- bohut ache, bohut pareshan kiya hai us jayraj ne hame, ab uske karmo ki saja uska pura pariwar bhugtega.

At jayraj's house.

Karuna is waiting for jay when her landline phone rang. She recive phone. On the other side of the phone a officer is talking.

Karuna- hello.

Officer- mam, hame abhi abhi khabar mili hai ki aapke ghar ke charo aur dushmano ne bomb fit kiye hai. Hamne jayraj sir ko contact karne ki bohut koshish ki par unse contact nahi ho pa raha hai. Jitni jaldi ho sake utni jaldi ghar se aap sab log nikaliye aur ghar se dur bhagiye.

Phone slip from her hand. She run toward her father-in-law room and tell them everything.

Karuna-(afraid) papaji aap bahar nikaliye. Mai khushi ko lekar aati hu.

She run to take khushi. Three of them come out of the house, and run away from the house.

Karuna- papaji aap khushi ko sambhaliye mai baccho ko leke aati hoo.

But as she move toward house...Boom💥

Karuna sit on her knees and burst in to cry thinking that her two sons die in front of her eyes and she can't do anything for them. Khushi is looking at her mother like why her mother are crying like that. And papaji are consoling her.

Papaji- bahu, jo huwa bohut bura huwa pr tum apne aap ko sambhalo beta. Apne liye na sahi par ( looking at khushi) khushi ke liye aur abhi jo tumhare garbh me pal raha hai us bacche ke liye tumhe apne aap ko sambhalna hi hoga.

She look at papaji with teary eyes. Stand on her place, take khushi in her arms and start to walk with her papaji away from her house living the happy memories of her family in that ash.

Here with jay..

When he leave to bureau in his jeep, the twins also hide themself in back side of the Jeep. After a while those children feel that the jeep stopped in the middle of the way. They tries to watch from the jeep itself and sees that their father is standing in the middle of the road and a man is standing in front of him wearing a mask pointing a gun at him. Seeing this, the boy2 is about to shout but the boy1 puts his hand on his mouth.

Man- ab jee kar kya karoge jayraj. Tumhe mai tumhari family ke pass pahucha deta hoo.

Jay- (anger) kya kiya tumne meri family ke sath.

Man- jyada kuch nahi. Bas unhe (pointing finger upside) waha pahucha diya.

Jay- mai chodunga nahi tumhe.

Jay is about to attack on that man but before that the man fire on him and the bullet hit him near his heart and he fall down on the road. That man leave from there conforming that jay is dead. The twins come out from the Jeep and run toward their father who is laying on a road in blood. They thought that their father also leave them like their mother, sister and dadaji. But they are wrong. As they start crying jay take a deep breath and open his eyes.

Jay- (painfull voice) rona.... Nahi...Aah.....Offi... Officer kabhi rote ... Nahi.

So what do you think, ki aage kya hoga?

How was the chapter?
Precap- debanya meet...

Target- 35 votes and 40 comments

Do votes and comments.

Bye...

Sukoon- The Unknown Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें