Chapter 7

Readers target complete kyu nahi ho raha hai.... Previous chapter pe sirf 19 votes hai.. complete kar diya karo yaar..

A jeep comes and stop in the compound of bharat nagar, from that jeep 6,7 people looking like goons comes down with hockey and iron rods in their hands. Those peoples look around for dev. Then vivaan hit the shot and that ball catches one of those people. Debu goes to them to get the ball. He look at them with suspicious look because he understands who they are and why they all are here now. But he can't do anything. So he decided to go with flow.

Debu-(to that goons) uncal, ball dijiye na.

Goon1- ham tuze uncal dikhai de rahe hai?

Debu- ab uncal ko uncal na kahu to kya kahu?

Goon2- bohut jabaan chal rahi hai teri. Sidhe sidhe hamari chij hame wapas de de aur apni ball leke nikal ja.

Debu- (innocently) Aapki chij mere paas kyu hogi? Ulta meri chij aapke paas hai, aap meri ball dijiye aur mujhe jane dijiye.

Goon3- jyada natak mat kar aur jaldi se wo chip hame de de, ham chale jayenge. Nahi to aaj tuze hamse koi nahi bacha payega.

Debu- (innocently) chip! Koun si chip? Aap kis chip ki baat kar rahe hai.

Goon1-(frustrated) tu aise nahi manega...

The goon pushes Debu back due to which Debu falls down. All the people of the society look towards Debu and after seeing him fall down, they go towards him, but before anyone can reach near Debu, the goons attack Debu's head with an iron rod and Debu faints. Karuna sits beside him crying and keeps Debu's head in her lap. All the people of the society get very angry seeing Debu in this condition and go to beat those goons. But those goons take out their guns and scare those people. Ananya comes out of the house after hearing the outside edge and finds Debu lying unconscious in Karuna's lap. And some goons are frightening people with guns in their hands. That goons started to go near debu but vivaan and his paltan comes between them.

Vivaan- oy uncal, khabardar jo mere bhaiya ko hath bhi lagaya to. Mai aapki chatni bana dunga. (Looking at his paltan) kyu paltan kya kehte ho..

Paltan- (looking at goons) Haa kehte hai...

Chintu, chinti- ( coming from back side) aur ham bhi haa kehte hai.

Paltan look at them amazed...😳

Chinti- aise kya dekh rahe ho. Mana ki ham logon ki nahi banti, par in logone debu bhaiya ko mara hai. Isliye ham bhi ladenge.

Chintu- aur tumhe pata nahi hai kya ki ham log 2 chijon me kabhi piche nahi hatte. Ek khana aur dusra ladna... To start kare...

Vivaan- why not... Par usse pehle (to mishra ji) mishra uncal aap girpade uncal ko call kar dijiye tab tak inhe ham sambhalte hai.

Mishra ji call girpade. And our paltan start to fight with goons.The kids were not pro in karate, but still they were trying their best to stop those goons until the police came, but no matter how hard the kids try, they are kids, and this is the fact. Ananya was watching all this standing from her door. She could not understand what was happening, but she was able to understand that all these kids are fighting for Debu. On the other hand, Debu also regains consciousness. And he sees that all the kids are fighting with those goons, but while fighting, one of the goons pointed a gun at Vivaan's head. Everyone gets scared seeing Vivaan at gunpoint.

Karuna- (crying) dekhiye mere bete ko chod dijiye. Kya bigada hai hamne aapka. Kyu mere baccho ke piche pade huye hai aap log .

Debu-(in mind) yaha mai vivaan ko khatre se dur rakhne ki koshish kar raha hoo , aur yaha ye ladka hai ki samne se khatre ko welcome bord dikhake apne sar par bitha deta hai. Ab mai kya karu? Agar in logon se fight ki to sabko mera sach pata chal jayega. Aur mera plan shuru hone se pehle hi barbaad ho jayega. Kya karu....

He look at goons disappointed but soon his disappointed look turn into confused.
Debu looks confused behind those goons as Ananya was secretly bringing a stick in her hand from behind those goons. Debu understands what she is about to do. Debu also tries to talk to those goons to distract them and slowly moves forward. Ananya comes from behind and hits a stick on the hand of the goon. The gun falls down from his hand and at the same time Debu pulls Vivaan towards him. But now Ananya is trapped as another goon catches her.

Goon- badtamiji ladki. Us ladke ko to chuda liya par ab tuze koun bachayega.

Ananya try to free her hand from that goons hand but all in avain because goons are stronger than her. Ananya look toward debu.

Ananya- debu, khade khade dekh kya rahe ho bachao mujhe.

Debu- (frighten) are, agar mai bacha sakta to vivaan ko hi nahi bacha leta. Dikh nahi raha un gundo ke haath me gun hai.

Ananya- (Angry) Dabbu darpok kahi ke. Sharam nahi aati mujhe gundo ne pakad liya hai aur tumhe dar lag raha hai.

Debu- chilla kyu rahi ho, jaise mujhse ladti ho waise unse bhi lado. Wo pareshan hoke apneaap tumhe chod denge.

Ananya-(more angry) agar mujhe kuch ho gaya na to mai tumhe chodungi nahi.

Debu- (in mind) ye ladki bhi na. Jabse aayi hai mujhse bas lad rahi hai. Aur ab to aisa lagta hai ki mera pura plan bhi flop kar degi. Par bachana to padega hi na.

Debu looks around, and he sees a hockey stick lying near Ananya's feet, he gestures to Ananya with his eyes to throw that stick towards him but Ananya does not understand, Debu points again but Instead of ananya the goon sees that stick, and he picks up the stick and hits Debu on the head again, this time Debu's head starts bleeding, Karuna, Khushi and Vivaan take care of Debu, Ananya also gets scared seeing Debu's blood coming out of his head. But as soon as the goon starts going towards him to hit Debu one more time, someone comes and stands in the middle of them.

Sm1- (to that goons) fight karna is s bad manners. Kisine sikhaya nahi tumhe. Wo bechara pehle se hi behosh pada hai aur tum fir se use marne ke liye nikal pade. Koi kaam dhanda nahi hai kya tum logonko.

Goon- ab tu koun hai be.. kabse dekh raha hoo jab bhi ise marne jao koi na koi aa hi jata hai bich me. Par is baar baat badme pehale kaam.

Sm1- right, yahi to mai bhi keh raha hu. Baat badme karenge. Pehale mai tumhara kaam tamam kar deta hoo.

He start to fight with that goons. And in no time he beat all the goons because he is fighting with his full strength. And everyone watching his fighting with amazed 😳. And as we know, sab kuch khatam hone ke baad hi police aati hai. After all fighting police comes and arrested that goons and leave from there.
Ananya comes to devki who is sitting near debu and look at him with mixed expression. Karuna comes to that sm1 he is standing facing back to her and cleaning his hands rubbing on each other.

Karuna- (to sm1) tumhara bohut bohut shukriya beta. Tumne mere bete ki jaan bachali.

He turn toward her and as he see her face some memories flash in front of his eyes. Without knowing him his eye become moist seeing karuna in front of him.

Karuna- tum koun ho beta, pehale kabhi tumhe yaha nahi dekha..

He control himself and...

Sm1- Wo m...? Wo aunty mera naam ray hai, aur mai yahi paas me ek college me part time job karta hoo. To mai yaha ek ghar dekhne aaya tha agar mujhe rent se mil jaye to par yaha aakar dekha to ye sab chal raha tha...

Karuna- tumhe ghar mil jayega, par abhi tum mere ghar chalo, tumhe bhi chot aai hai. (To Society members) aur please aap bhi mujhe help kijiye debu ko ghar tak le jane me....

How was the Chapter?

Precap- mission knowing about debu.. and new entry...

Target- 30 votes and 40 comments...

Bye....

Sukoon- The Unknown Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें