1- when Ethan becomes a consultant

Just a warning this story is sad and even though it says brotherly moments its not the good kind and very sad.

As COnnie had told him the news he wasa consultant Ethan was in disbelief. "I can't believed it" he said along with "i'm a consultant?" he questioned as he walked downstairs his whole body shaking with shock of his promotion. Then he saw Alicia she asked him "how was it" he could say nothing except from "I'ma consultant!" and he kept saying it and dancing around he was so happy.

The happiness of becoming a promotion consultant was really great for ethan but then he thought about Cal, his brother which wasn't new as Caleb had died of an unjustice stabbing and he still missed him every day. Suddenly Ethan thought 'but Cal would see me like this if that evil man had not killed him' and he thought about how proud Cal would be but tried to hide it and tease him maybe even call him Nibbels.

Though he knew Cal would tease him he would be so proud to see his little brother like this and that was still better than Cal being dead. 

Then more tears sprung in Ethan's eyes as he thought "would Cal also be  a consultant too" whihc made him more upset as not only Cal's life was ripped from him but his job and work and more.