2- ethan's baby

It was a few months since Ethan had found from Fenisha that she was having his baby and he was excited though he tries to hide it as the situations of how it happens is not good. Soon after, unfortunately Fenisha gives birth which would of been good except she give sbirth in the forest and its very traumatic.

soon after, Ethan sees his baby and as much as he is worried about the baby possibly having huntingson disease he loved his son who Fenisha had nAmed Bodhi and then sudennly he thought "I'm a dad now" and the thought made him feel very happy his heart melted and he wanted to hold the baby boy that both he and Fenisha had made.

He was thinkibg  about their family Fenisha was a mum Ethan a dad but then he thought of his deseased brother Caleb and thought "But he would of bein an  uncle" and suddenly he wanted to see what uncle Caleb was like and he imagined so much which made him feel so insecure and sad as Bodhi would never meet his uncle then if that grief was bad enough he thpught "what about my son's grandparents he never got to meeet my mum or my adopted mum as they are both dead" and like a child himself Ethan wanted his mum and cried for his lost family. Bodhi was all he had and he was determined to stay in his son's life.