Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

Annabeth's POV

I get cut from my day dreaming when I hear the preacher say Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace there's a silence and I realize it's my last chance so I come out from the curtain hold the letter in my shaking hands. Everyone is looking at me horrified except Piper and Sally. But I'm only looking at Percy.

They say speak so I speak. ' I have a letter that I'm supposed to read now from Annabeth Chase. So ya here we go. Percy remember that night at the park where I almost told you something or that night at the dinner and you told me about your date and I ran away. What about when we almost kissed on the dock after we won capture the flag and I kissed you on the cheek? Every time I wanted to tell you sooo bad but I didn't. I was so scared that I did not even tell anyone but Piper. And I've tried for years to get over you but I can't because I love you ,Percy. I've loved you since 7th grade and I always will so if you decide to marry Brianna that's okay. I will never get over you but at least you will be happy. Love Wise Girl.'

I'm so scared of his reaction that I run out but my wig falls off at the door but I keep running till I'm home. What have I done I think to myself now he hates me.

I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hooold yoooooour peeeace, there's a silence, there's my last chance, I stand up with shaking hands, all eyes on me, horrified looks from everyone in the room but I'm only looking at you......
-Rory