Jack gilinsky dirty

I was in my room listing to where are you now In my room and just dawning Because that's just who I am. I heard the door bell ring so I paused the music and went to go see who it was. I opened the door to my boyfriend jack. Me and jack have been dating for 6 months now. I love him to the moon and back. I love everything about him. He is very sweet and just so loving and loyal. That everything I look in a guy.

"hey babe I missed YOUUUUU!" jack yelled in my face and pulled me over his back.

" AH! JACK PUT ME DOWN YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled hitting his back .

"NAHHH I like the look back here!" he grabbed my ass. And Slapped it.

"you are going to pay for that!" I yelled and since he wasn't putting me down I thought it would be a nice idea to tease his. I kept asking him to put me down and all he did was slap my butt lightly.
So I started to moan.

"ughhh jack..." I moan. He finally put me down and I attacked him with kisses all over his neck. While he was just enjoying it and grabbing my ass hard. I parted my lips from his and pushed his shoulders down to sit on the couch.

" wanna watch something?" I whispered in his ear suductivly.

"fuck yes" he whispers back.
"Then wait here I'll be back."

"okay hurry bc this boy can't control him self." he said as I got off his laps.

"haha" I say and walked away swaying my hips to tease him because I know he is watching me.

I went to my room and got out movies and changed into one of jacks shirts and just went out in my underwear under it. And walked out.

"KAY close your eyes!" I said."okay close your eyes !"
jack closed his eyes and I walked out an grabbed a blanket on my way out and Tried to make it sound suductive.

"ughh hurrry!" jack said impatiently. I hurry and sit beside him and covered my self with the blanket and asked

"so what movie do you want to watch?" I giggled because i know he wanted the cookie but he ain't Gunna get ittt!

"what. The. Fuck." jack just looked at me with the wtf look and I just died.

" HAHAHHA maybe next time you should put me down!" I said still laughing because his face was priceless. He just rolled his eyes . "21 jump street." he said. "Kay" I got up and went to put the movie on and since I was just wearing my underwear I keeled down to put the movie in so I can tease him some more.

"oh fuck NAHHH!! Get your nice looking ads here right now I need to fuck it !" he ran up to me and pulled me away and just kissed me .

"mm.. Jack I need to put the movie in." I said and he just let me go and sat on the couch.

" I will get it next time. You just wait."

"yeah okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YASSS I FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!! I'll update tomorrow hopefully. I never finish so this time I want to finish so yeah. I am doing requests so if you want one just message me your name an stuff like that. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~Ava