*Reavling truth*

Author pov -
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

....? - wants to see your mom alive .

Tae - jinyong

jinyoung - correct Mr.kim taehyung you got to know very fast that i am on the call . So without wasting any time finding your mom other wise you will get her dead bo-

Tae - just shut the fuck up you son of bitch otherwis-

Jinyoung  - other wise what Mr.kim taehyung you will me hahaha you can to anything to men.

Tae - let's see , time will tell us that .

Taehyung cut the call and start to find his mom .

.................................................
............................................................

It's become 3 hours he is finding the location . Just then he order his guard to find Sasha location . At first jisoo was upset becuase he is misunderstanding Sasha but when they find Sasha phone location in an abounded area there suspiciousness turn into truth . Jisoo become shock and Tae smrik .

Tae - he is thinking that he is smart more than me but he is that stupid that he forget to tell Sasha to switch of her phone .

Namjoon - so let's start the plan .

They all start there plan . Taehyung all guards surrounded near that abounded building .

Inside the building jinyong sitting in front of Taehyung mom and she is awake

Jinyong - just because of you and your that ficking husband my parents leave this world and me and my sister left alone in this world .

Mrs.kim - wh-o a-re yo-u ?

Jinyong - your best friend haneul son and sasha my sister and his daughter .

Just then the door thud open and he saw his bodyguard and he said -

Bodyguard  - sir I think that taehyung is already here .

Jinyong - what how he ficking know that I am here .

Bodyguard  - I don't know sir .

Then Sasha enter the room panicking and said -

Sasha - oppa now what will we do ?

Jinyong - first tell me didn't you switched off your mobile phone .

Sasha open her open phone and saw that she forget to switch it off and she say Sorry .

Jinyong - NOW WHAT WILL WE DO .

Tae - you will leave my mom .

Jinyong and Sasha look behind and saw taehyung standing there smriking .

Jinyong saw him and said -

Jinyong  - no I will never I will kill your mom .

Jinyong run toward taehyung before that thaeyng punch jinyong . Taehyung guards start to attack jinyong men's on other side taehyung and jinyong fighting . Sasha is standing there she was about to harm Mrs.kim but out of now where jisoo came and hit Sasha with a stick , she kept hitting he till she become faint .

In a mean time jinyong start to throw puches on taehyung face , taehyung fall on the floor jinyong pick up a knife and about to stab Tae but then they hear  a loud gunshot , taehyung look up and jinyong fell on the floor , when taehyung saw y/n standing there helding gun on her left right hand pointing at jinyong . She shoot jinyong on his leg .

Now jinyong is groaning in pain and then some guards free Jin came from y/n behind and run toward  Mrs.kim and free he from the ropes which is tied around her body and then jisoo and Jin take her out from that abounded building and jinyong all guards is on ground now .

Y/n then ask -

Y/n - why you did this jinyong , why you betrayed me ?

Jinyong still is in pain but said -

Jinyong - I ju-st use-d yo-u you bitch

Tae - don't you dare to call her bitch you bastrd .

Jinyong - hahahahh oh God you are a biggest mafia but you are very dump you didn't even got to know that in this 4 months all the things which happen with hour family is done by me . I changed you mother medicine before it's dilever to your home , on that day when that goons attack you , huh I send them and all the other things

Y/n - why you betrayed me

Y/n point the gun toward him and shoot him near his heart .

Y/n - now toy will feel the same pain which I feel .

Tae was not so shocked buy when he saw y/n closing her eyes and she is about to fall but before he held her a take her back to hospital .

Finally jinyong matter is closed and he put Sasha in basement for betraying his family . Jin check on y/n and said -

Jin - is fainted becuase of weakness let her take bed rest properly.

Tae - how she get to know about all this ?

Jin - she heard your conversation and insisted me to take her there in that abounded building. 

Tae look at you and then you slowly open your . Jin leave from there and taehyung sat beside her and she said -

Y/n - I am sorry tae I believe that jinyong bug today I got to know the truth .

Y/n is very upset and sad that her friend give ger a heart broken betrayal she kept crying but then taehyung hug her . Its first time when taehyung hug her , he is saying soothing words to her and her next question made him froze on his spot -

Y/n - Tae will you leave me now ?

Tae didn't know what to answer becuase from starting he always said that he will leave her after he kill jinyong but know he is realizing that it is very difficult to leave her and after knowing that she is also pregnant with his child .

Tae - Take rest y/n

After that he left the icu room .

______________________________

Sorry guys this chapter is to short but after this you will feel all love feeling in this story so be ready .

I will set this chapter vote , and the target is 20 votes maximum so if you want to read further plzz vote

Thankyou ❤