one

BOBNARDO POV
_____________________
"Finally!! Where were you Bobnardo? Class is about to start!" said Momo, Bobnardos best friend and cousin.

"I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A FUCKING TRUCK!! jebem ti pijane ljude..."  Bobnardo muttered under her breath.

"HEYYY GUYYSSS!!!!" a voice said from behind them. Bobnardo and Momo turned around to see who it was, but they couldn't see anyone there.

"DOWN HERE!! 엄마를 엿먹어.."
said the voice again. They looked down and saw Chaeyoung. She looked mad. Bobnardo and Momo had an apologetic smile on their faces.

"I sometimes really hate you guys." chaeyoung muttered loud enough for them to hear.

"We are so sorry Chaeyoung!!"
said Momo and Bobnardo in unison. Chaeyoungs pouty face dropped and she had a smile on her face.

"Its okay! By the way, did you guys hear the news? Theres a new guy in our class! Jihyo said that she hopes hes cute!" Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"WHAT? REALLY!?" said a sad Bobnardo. "-Jihyo was right tho, I sure hope hes cute... not cuter than my brother tho.." Bobnardo quietly muttered the last part, hoping that Chaeyoung and Momo didn't hear it.

"What was that?" asked a very confused Momo.

"OH- UH! NOTHING!!! LETS JUST GET TO CLASS!!!" Bobnardo paniced. Chaeyoung and Momo looked at eachother and then shrugged. Bobnardo sighed in relief.

*RING DING DING DING*

The bell rang. The three of them quickly hurried to class and barely made it on time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

hey guys!!! im sorry it took so long for me to publish another chapter, i was on vacation! anyways, ill probably write a longer chapter 3 next week! im so sorry that they are short!
*this is still a zajebancija btw*
stan twice!

-bernardo ♡