three.

Bobnardo squealed. The new guy was so hot. Chaeyoung and momo looked uninpressed, but that was because they were obviously gay (don't tell anyone I said that tho).

"Hello!!" Bobnardo said in a high pitched voice. Her face was redder than Ed Sheerans hair. She quickly became rather nervous.

"Hi! My name is Stipe Hotara! I'm looking for someone named Bobnardo?" Stipe Hotara questioned.

"Haha... That would be me!!" Bobnardo akwardly raised her hand. She wondered why such a cute (you are not cute unless you are regulus black) guy was looking for her.

"Well.. I was told that you would give me a tour of the school." Stipe akwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"OH! YES OF COURSE!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!" Bobnardo said a little too loudly because Stipe winced a little.

"So.. lets get going then?" Stipe asked. Bobnardo enthusiastically nodded her head. Momo and Chaeyoung only snickered at her enthusiasm.

"Bye chae!! Bye momo!!" Bobnardo waved (big wave, big wave). She was very excited to spend some time with the new guy alone.

____________________
(stan james potter)

Bobnardo and Stipe akwardly trailed around the school. Bobnardo was trying her best to be friendly and enthusiastic, but as she took a proper look at the guy, she couldnt help but blush. His perfect gray eyes staring at some birds, his messy and curly black hair softly falling in his face, his pink and pretty lips- NO BOBNARDO BLOOFY HELL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.

As Bobnardo was stuck in her little world, she didnt notice something coming for her head and the panicked yells of the students around them.

___________

Hello i love sirius and regulus black sksgwodgeisjgswndhs.
Currently reading salt and the sea and i am obsessed. I finally updated🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰. Anyways, stan james potter.

-bernardo♡