3

Y/NS POV:

Matt walks out of the room, then it was just me and Chris..it was kind of awkward. I go on my phone and I feel a hand grab my thigh. It was Chris' hand..I continue to look at my phone, i dont want to look at him or he might move it.WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT AM I THINKING?! I decided to place my hand on his, i dont know what to think..this is a new feeling..

CHRIS' POV:
When Matt walked out of the room, there was that awkward moment of silence, y/n picked up her phone, she was distracted, I decided to place my hand on her thigh. I thought she would move it, but she didn't. She then places her hand on mine..I turn red. This is a different feeling..one I've never felt before..Fuck it I like her.

TIME SKIP
*about 20 mins later*
Matt walks in the living room, where me and y/n were, he looks at us and smiles.
"Aw look how cute" Matt says
I just look at him.
Y/n giggles
Then Nick walks out
"Omg I need to take a picture" Nick says laughing
And he did in fact take a picture. He didn't let me see it though. I laugh and then get up and go to the bathroom.

Y/NS POV:
"So y/n, do you like Chris?" Matt says
"Yeah do you?" Nick says after
"Im not sure" I say as I turn red
"Ooo you like hiiim" Matt says smiling
"No i dont" i say frustrated
"Mhm" Nick says
They both turn around and walk away laughing.
Chris then walks out of the bathroom.
"What was that about? I heard you guys talking?"
"Oh Matt asked if i liked you" i say
"Oh what did you say" Chris says nervously
"I said I wasn't sure just yet" i say
"Oh okay" he says disappointed
I could tell he was disappointed about my answer, but he probably doesn't like me either. I wonder if he does, should I ask him? No that would be weird, maybe in the future. But what if he does?? Nah he probably doesn't, besides who the fuck would like me? Anyways that doesn't matter. All though he did place his hand on my thigh, maybe he does??

TIME SKIP
6:48 PM
"Hey Chris?" I ask
"Yes?" He says
"Could I stay the night?" I ask politely
"Sure, why?" He asks
"I don't know I just don't feel like going home" i say
"Any reason why you don't wanna go home?" He asks
"Things haven't been so good lately" i say
"How so?" He asks
"My mom and dad have been getting into a lot of arguments, my sister hates me, I lost all my friends when I moved, *I start to cry* my best friend committed suicide, my dog has been having seizures, and I just don't like my life, at my old school, I got bullied really bad, no one liked me, and I'm scared of what will happen here.."
Chris doesn't say anything.
He pulls me in for a hug as I cry, i wrap my arms around him and squeeze him, not too tightly though. "Im just a kid" i say sobbing"Everything will be alright" he whispers in my ear.he pulls me onto his lap as I cry, we stay like that for a few minutes until I get off his lap.
"Thank you, Chris" i say while wiping tears off my face
"Anytime" he says smiling
He makes me feel...amazing. He makes me smile, he makes me feel happy. Is this love?

CHRIS'S POV:
As y/n begins to cry I think about holding her in my arms to comfort her, so when she is done talking,
I grab her and pull her close, I can feel her grab me back as she wraps her arms around me. She squeezes me harder and begins to cry even more, I can hear her pain. She just wants someone to love her. I whisper to her "everything is gonna be alright". I begin to pull her on my lap and she lays her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes she pulls herself off of me. In my mind I thought why she would do that, but at the same time, we can't stay like that forever. Unfortunately. She looks at me and says thank you. Then out of no where, she looks at me, begins to come close, and lays her lips on my cheeks. I turn red. Very red. She leans back out, smiles and looks away. She is blushing. I'm blushing more though. Matt then comes out to the living room.

"Hey do you guys wanna watch a movie?" He asks
I look at y/n and she nods
"Yes we would love to" i say smiling
"NICKYYYY" Matt calls
"WHAT!" He yells back
"COME HERE" Matt yells
Nick comes out (I see you being dirty minded😏) and asks what Matt needed him for.
"What Matt" Nick says with a annoyed look
"I just wanted to see if you wanted to watch a movie with us?!" Matt says with a tone
"Well you could of just said that then🙄" Nick says as he rolls his eyes
Matt picks the movie, Matt and Nick sit next to each other, and im next to y/n.

TIME SKIP BESTIES
7:36 PM

The movie is about 40 minutes in, we are all watching, then a kissing seen comes on..its very awkward, i look away because it's too fucking much, its not a normal make out, its sex. I look at y/n, she starts laughing, of course I start laughing as well. The scene is over so we continue to watch the movie.
After about 20 mins, I can tell y/n is getting tired, she is yawning a lot. She comes closer to me and lays her head on my lap. I begin to run my fingers through her hair, after about 5 minutes she is sound asleep.

We finished the movie.
Nick takes a picture..again.
Y/n moves a bit and puts her arms around me, i am now redder than a tomato. Y/n then looks up at me and says "goodnight cutey" and I say "goodnight sweetheart"

TIME SKIP
8:24

After being in my phone for a little bit, i begin to feel tired, so I gently move y/n as I get up, and lay right behind her. I put my arms around her, then a feel a hand touch mine. Y/n then starts stroking my hand back and fourth with her finger. I feel safe. I then squeeze her (not to hard) and pull her as close as I can to me. We couldn't be closer.