7

Authors note
I'm sorry I haven't updated this but I have no idea where this story is going so STAY WITH ME.

Matt's POV

I love her. I love her so much. Why can't she love me? Am I not love-able? I want her. I want her in my arms. I want her beautiful eyes to stare into mine. I want her soft hands to hold mine. I want my head in between her thighs. I want to cuddle her so fucking bad. I want her. She's all I want. She's all I need. She's the one. She's so pure, so joyful, so gorgeous. She, she is perfect.

3 days later, 2:38 AM

"You're so Pretty" I said.
"Thank you dear." She says in the softest tone.
That made me feel some kind of way, something new. She's so pretty it hurts.

We're talking sitting on my bed, while musics playing in the back. We both stop, stare at each other, and as I lean into kiss her, she leans forward. Our lips collide and I feel this spark for more. I grab her jaw, then moving my hand slowing down to her neck, then her shoulders, done her arms, into her hands, onto her hips. I slowly push her up, and move her towards me. She sits on my lap while my hands rest on her ass. I begin to slowly move my hands upwards to her neck, my fingers on her jaw line. She takes her lips off mine, moving her hands down onto my chest. I quickly flip her over and get on top of her. My chain hanging. I stare at her beauty for 20 seconds. Then she pulls my chain down and I'm now kissing her chest. Moving up to her neck, then back down to her breasts. She lets out a slight moan, and then starts heavy breathing.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I hear behind me
Y/n.
"Y/n? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I said yelling back
"I WAS COMING TO SEE YOU BUT I GUESS YOU'RE TOO BUSY" she slams the door and walks out.